Chapter 38

My due-date is only a couple of weeks away. Lana has flown up-and-down to America a lot lately. She has to do a lot for Once Upon A Time. We came out as a couple a while ago. Twitter exploded with our ship-name #Mariana and my twitter blew up as well. I suddenly have become popular and now I have to think about what I post all the time. The positive thing about this is that Flana is officially over.

Even though I had to miss Lana a lot lately, she has made some time to talk to my parents today. We are now driving to my house. I missed my little dog so much. And my parents too if I have to be honest. "Are you nervous?" Lana asks. "Well, yeah... I don't know how they will react or anything..."

The drive takes ages. When we're finally there, Lana holds me tight. "It's going to be all right. Just breathe", she tries to comfort me.

"Thanks babe", I say. The nerves still hearable in my voice.

We walk to the front door, I just want to hide and cry. When I touch the doorbell and hear the familiar ring, I grab onto Lana's hand and hold it tight. The dogs seem to be inside the house because I hear them barking. My heart races when I hear the keys being put in the lock. The door opens and my mom appears. "What are you doing here?", she asks. But she lets me in anyhow and hugs me. She gives Lana a hand and says hi. Lana introduces herself. My mom is surprised to hear Lana tell her she's Lana Parrilla. "I think it's time I explain everything..." I say to her.