Heheheh

I looked up at his face, wondering what expression he would wear.There was shock, written all over him.Just utter disbelief that Hazel's prayers to the yaoi gods had been answered.

"Wh-what? We can't let that be." Mariah cut in.Archer shot her an annoyed glare.

"I mean, COME ON, they're both dudes!" She cried.

August glared at her, "Is there a problem with that?"

"They're both straight." She corrected, looking at August in apology.

She looked at Archer and smirked."Probably."

"No exceptions!" Mark shouts.He clearly just didn't want to miss out on the possible girl on girl make outs.

"Let's just get it over with. I'm not a coward." I chime in.I crawled over on my knees to across where Archer's stupid ass was planted."Sigh, no homo bro." I say, making the joke he had made when he'd dropped me off at my classrooom the other day.

I sat there feeling awkward for a moment.This was my best friend I was being asked to kiss.I mentally prodded myself. It's only awkward if you make it awkward Aiden.

I leaned down and pressed my lips to his awkwardly, even I could tell this was more like skin touching then a kiss.I was unsure of what to do with my hands, and they hovered around his head for a moment, before deciding to plant them on my knees in tiny curled up fists.

I had no idea what to do, or how long this was supposed to go on for anyways,

Archer on the other hand.

Well, Archer seemed to know exactly what to do.

Archer pressed forward, his head slightly tilted to his right. He was doing this thing with his chin, and it- Well it was actually really good.

He seems more into this then I thought he'd be. Which isn't saying much because I didn't think he'd be. I wondered how long this was supposed to go on.But my internal clock and sense of time had taken the shit.

I felt my hands move without my telling them too, and it took me a moment to realize they had gone from my knees to his hair.He seemed surprised by the action (I sure as hell was), and froze for a fraction of a second before going on.His arms soon snaked around my waist, on hand finding it's place at the back of my head.

There was fire, fire everywhere, dancing around and licking at my skin. My mind was devoid of thoughts other than the person right here. His lips parted slightly, and his tongue lightly graced my bottom lip, as if he was asking for permission.

And I surprised myself.

I let him in.

It is a weird feeling, having one's mouth invaded.He treaded lightly, in an unknown territory he was willing to take the time to explore. It was an odd sensation honestly. I'd never progressed this far along with a kiss.

And I kinda liked it.

This lasted for about a second before an outsiders voice intruded and slapped me back to reality."Holy shit! Long enough!" Mariah screeched, managing to get on even my nerves.I pulled away breathless, as if I were coming up for air after a long swim. I looked around at the crowd.Stunned faces all around.

"HAHA, HOLY SHIT,WE SHOULDA DONE SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN ADDITION." August shouts, braking the silence.A few snickers erupt, and Mark is cracking jokes.The crowd just goes on, and I'm left there sitting stunned.

They don't care.

I look back over at Archer, slightly flushed. I had thought the kiss would've ended after like a second like every other turn. He looks to be in the same bemused shock as I, just as bewildered that it had gone that far. Well no wonder, we were both guys! We were both into other people!