Pilot: Part 1

My siblings are Laurel and Sara Lance. My best friends.

Everything that I care about had been taken from me.

My best friend-- Harleen Quinzel a.k.a. Original Harley Quinn-- was killed.

And I became the next Harley Quinn. I mean, my name was already Harleen.

But little did I know, my whole world is about to change a little bit more. Nobody knew how much it was going to change. Not Sara, not Laurel, and not me. But we weren't the only ones.

I was proud to be who I am. I'm different.

Crazy.

I was in The Joker's bar, when I see a man.

The next thing I know, I see a flash of light and am waking up on a roof. I looked around, seeing a bunch of people I recognized. Included Leonard Snart and Mick Rory who I had previously worked with.

 Included Leonard Snart and Mick Rory who I had previously worked with

 I looked at Snart, "Snart? Where the hell are we?"

He shook his head, "I don't know, Quinn." I looked at Sara.

Rip showed us an image of our world burning.

I shook my head, "No... This-- this isn't real." "I know it's difficult to fathom, but this is what will happen if you lot don't come with me." I looked at him, "Listen, that would be paradise for me. You don't know who the hell you're talking to, apparently." Snart nodded, agreeing with me.