Pilot: Part 2

As we were walking off the time ship, I heard Ray and Snart arguing about who was in charge. I looked at Snart, "I'm in charge, I've been doing this since I could walk."

When inside, I watched Mick shoot his gun in the air, bidding on the nuclear warhead. I couldn't help but smile.

Was it me or was Mick kind of cute?

I looked up at Savage on the stage, he was staring us down, and I became concerned. Then Damian Dahrk approached us.

I heard Mick whisper to Snart, "Can I burn some stuff now?"

After he sent out a blast, we were all sent into a fighting frenzy. One guy attacking me, and I kneed him in the gut before shooting his brains out.

Snart tossed me Katana's sword I gave to him as a gift, and I stabbed a young woman through the stomach, capturing her soul within the sword. I smiled, tossing it back.

I had never fought like this before.

I enjoyed it.

When we walked back in, Rip was clapping with sarcasm.

I looked at him, "Sorry, okay?! But they really pissed me off, and if you ever clap like that again, I'll be playing with your blood!" He shuddered, and the others looked at me shocked. "She's crazy." Sara said.

"I knew that when I picked you nine up, but something seems to be worse in her mental state." Sara and the others looked at each other before Jax asked, "What are you talking about?" Gideon then spoke, "Her mental state is deteriorating."

When Rip finally showed us the future Ray created by losing a piece of his technology. I looked around, "What does this mean?" Rip sighed, "Unless we fix this, there is no home for you. Any of you!"

I shook my head, "There must be something we can do."

"There is."

I looked at him in shock, "How?" Rip shook his head at me, "That's none of your business, Ms. Quinn because you won't be helping us." Sara stood real close to him, "She's coming. She is our best shot at defeating savage."

I smiled at her, "I have no fears, except for bunnies, so I may be a loose cannon, but I am the best you got!" Snart nodded. "You aren't getting our help if you leave out Harley." I smirked softly at him.

"Looks like we're going to the United States."

When we got there, I went with Stein, Jax, and Sara to talk to the past version of Stein. So I was his... Lab partner? Apparently, according to Stein. I couldn't help but snort.