Blood Ties

It's time we all kick Savage's ass. For Carter. Carter died fighting Savage, but now he's going to die fighting us.

When we landed, I rushed into the Med bay to help Stein and Rip with Kendra. Ray followed close behind.

I looked at Stein, "What's wrong with her?!" He looked at me, "She's getting worse." I looked up, "Gideon!" She replied, "It looks like Ms. Saunders is deteriorating." I looked back at Ray, holding her down. "She'll be okay." I told them, running out.

After listening to Ray and Stein argue, I ran to my bedroom, and grabbed my notebook. I looked back at the page where Harley had written me a letter, it read,

Dear Puddin',

You may not be related to me, but we are family.

You are my sister.

Love,

H.Q.

I ripped it up, and Snart saw me, "Note from Harley?" I looked up at him, a sinister look in my eyes, "Do you even care?"

Snart sighed, "Not particularly, but right now, this is the entertainment."

Snart led Mick and I into the escape ship.

I watched Snart convince Jax to fly us to Central City.

I was happy to go with them. This emerald could mean everything!

I sat by Mick as we flew in, and Snart looked at me, "So... You kissed Mick?" I scoffed, awkwardly, "Whaat?"

When the guys and I got back into the ship, Snart wanted to go to Hadley Avenue, I looked at him. "No, Len."

Jax looked at the three of us, "What's on Hadley Avenue?"

"It's where we grew up." Mick responded.

Jax looked to me, and I nodded

Jax looked to me, and I nodded. "He wants to go and give the dad the emerald so he doesn't go to steal it and get caught." Snart looked at me, "Shut up, Quinn!"

Jax shook his head, "Rip said not to mess with history."

I looked at Jax, "I don't care what you two say."

"He hurt him. Both of us. For the first few years of my life, my dad didn't know I existed!"

"She was adopted, lived with us. He beat us, and Lisa, we need to fix that." He finished, and after we got there, we hopped out. Two kids were downstairs, getting a glass of water. "We came down for a glass of water." One of them said, "I'm Harleen, and this is Leo. Are you friends with our daddy?"

I nodded, and Leonard said, "Sort of." We bent down beside them, "We're gonna tell you something. And it's important."

"Don't ever let anyone hurt you

"Don't ever let anyone hurt you." We said. When our father got out, we pointed a gun to our back, "Get the hell away from my kids!" I told them to go upstairs before standing up and facing him. "Hello."

Soon enough, we left, tears filling my eyes. Jax looked at me, "You okay?"

Snart shrugged, "She'll be fine. Just feeling emotions again."

I scoffed, "I feel, but I hate it, Snart!"

Jax hugged me, "It's okay-- It's okay." He put me inside and looked at Snart, "Why did you have to say that?!"

What was wrong with me? Why did I feel this way?!

I'm slowly becoming her. But I'm not there yet.

Soon, I will officially be Harley Quinn

Soon, I will officially be Harley Quinn. I smiled after looking at a picture of her that I had pulled out of my pocket.

Soon enough, they came inside. Jax had a bloody nose, and I exclaimed, "Leonard!" He shrugged it off.

Soon after, we got an emergency call, and racing to The Greyhill Building.

Rip and Sara were in danger. I looked at Jax, "She'll be fine." He told me. Snart nodded, putting his hand on my shoulder. He could be mean, but was practically my big brother. I smiled at him gently.

Once we were there, we fought. And hard. There was no way Vandal was going to keep Carter's body! Kendra needed to say goodbye!

I watched Rip as he punched Vandal before grabbing him, and throwing him on to the ground.

I had never been so angry! At anyone. Not even Harley.

My childhood wasn't easy, but Vandal killed Carter! Someone from my crew!

I saw Rip yell at Sara to stop. She was freaking out once again. Not worse than me, however.

As we stood on the fall ground, I felt Sara grab my hand.

I looked at the others. These weren't tears leaving my eyes, my eyes weren't even watering. It was my nose, and it was bleeding. I wiped it, before fainting.

I had heard that Lewis still ended up in jail, and I walked up to and hugged him. "I heard about your dad."

"I'm just glad you're awake." Snart spoke. I looked into his eyes, "You are my best friend, and I'm glad that you're here." He smiled slightly, and I felt Mick grab my hand. He'd never admit it, but I knew he liked me back. I looked over at Mick with a smile, "When Savage died, he did something-- I'm dying."