Night 5: Good Ending Part 1

If u didn't read Chapter 5: Bad Ending i suggest you do. In this chapter, we'll be starting from after you send Circus Baby's animatronic form to the scooping room. Enjoy!!!❤️❤️❤️

As Baby's body slowly moved out of sight i began to think about his words. I'm pretending. Remember how I said I could pretend? What if he's pretending right now? What if this is all a trap? Who do you trust? There is something bad, inside of me. I'm broken. I can't be fixed. From the moment you walked through those doors all you've done was put yourself in danger. They want your help, yet they constantly put you in deadly situations. Should you really trust them? Or should i say, should you really trust Circus Baby? You've made up your mind, walking out of the Parts & Service room you walked straight ahead to the control module. But then you remembered something. Wouldn't Ballora just follow you in there? I'd say crawling through the vents through each module isn't your safest choices, so you decided to look for a place to hide until the timings right. Running to your left you bumped into metal door leading to an unknown room. Walking in it was a room filled with TVs, two doors, a vent, and a monitor for cameras. "Thats weird, they've never mentioned this room". You slowly scanned the room. "It seems that you have accidentally wandered into a restricted area. Due to the sensitive nature of the materials that you may be exposed to here, you will not be allowed to leave until the clean-up crew arrives at 6AM, so hang tight. Rest assured that you will be promptly rescued, fired, then sent home. Thank you for being an employee. We hope that your experience has not been as regrettable as ours.". "Well, shit...Time for a new job". Your eyes landed on a small keypad similar to the on earlier. "Hmmmm..." To say you were shocked was an understatement. Multiple cams appeared on TV screens after entering the same code Baby told you. "Wait a minute...thats the bedroom and hall from Five Night's At Freddy's 4, but that would only mea--""Why didn't you trust me? Why didn't you trust me? Why didn't you believe me?" A chill ran up your spine as Baby's voice rang out through the room. Pulling up the cams you saw a animatronic that kinda looked like a clown. It was all messed up and had wires sticking out of everywhere. He had one eye missing and his face was too close to the cam for comfort. Then he disappeared. "Oh shit". "Sometimes I don't understand why people do the things that they do. I thought you liked me.I thought I did everything right." The voice sounded from the right and there he was standing in front of the door. You slammed the button and made a mental note to check the cameras here and then. "We don't want to hurt anyone, but we need you. We need you so that we can leave. We need you so that we can hide. We need you so that we look like you. If they find us like this, we won't be able to try again. If they find us like this, we won't be able to try again. You must help us. You must let us inside the room. You must let us inside the room." You ignored his commands. "Im good, i value my so called life i have" You never sat down as you were constantly running around to shut and open doors to preserve oxygen/power. "I will find a way out." It echoed through your ears and shriveled down your spine. The though made you fear the animatronic. Just as you were gonna pull up the cams everything went out. No lights, no cams, and no doors. "Ohhhh shit! Fml!" you ran to the exit and jiggled the nob. It didn't even turn halfway. "Omg...i'm gonna die here. They're gonna kill me." You silently prayed for a hero of some sort. A loud bang resounded through the room. "SOMEONE THERE? PLEASE HELP ME!" you cried out as the unknown animatronic grew closer through the vent. "I will find a way out".

(Here's where you pick your ending just scroll down for the character you wanna live happily ever after with 😊 )

Funtime Freddy

Right before he was about to crawl out of the vent into the small cramped office the exit busted open. "Freddy?" you whispered as he carried you bridal style. "Put her down! We need her. She's our only way of escaping." "No, u mean she's your only way of escaping". Just as you were gonna question what he meant Freddy made his way back to the elevator. "You saved my life back there" you cried as the both of you elevated to ground level. (N/A: Oh gosh reader sounds like a disney princess. *internally cringes*). It was silent. "(y/n), I'm Sorry I didn't tell you sooner! I just, i didn't really care about you at first but you're just a really great person and i didn't want them to hurt you." "But, how was i gonna help ya'll?" you replied climbing out of his arms to walk to your car. "Umm...They were gonna scoop you, and sadly use your outer surface" he hesitated looking down as guilt shown on his face. You opened the passengers side. "You coming?....Freddy?". He finally made eye contact and gave you a look you couldn't quite figure out. "I-I cant". He frowned and started walking back. "Why?"."BECAUSE I CAN'T!" he yelled back holding back his tears. You ran to him and jerked his hand back. "I cant be far from my animatronic form, it wouldn't work...i'm stuck here forever so just go. You'll be safe without me". He couldn't hold back anymore, the tears flowed as he marched on. "No" you said with a deep dark voice. "What did you just say" he said turning to you getting a bit more aggravated. "I SAID NO!. Im not gonna leave you, I love you way too much to just leave you here to rot" you retaliated. "You don't love me. No one can love me". "Your right" You walked away and drove off. The End!!! (N/A: Im just messing thats not how it ends). After he said that you ran up to him, grabbed his collar harshly and smashed your lips on his. It was a passionate kiss, not to light but not to rough. Enjoyable. You pulled back to see him shocked, jaw slack open and eyes wide open. "I-i love you too" he whispered. "But its dangerous for you here". "I don't care! Ill visit everyday just to be with you". And you did every night you'd sneak into Circus Baby's Pizza World to see him. You'd mostly hang out in the breaker room. You never saw the others, only Bon Bon. You were currently sitting on Funtime Freddy's lap enjoying the silence between you two. "Can I see your animatronic form, maybe we can carry it together?". Silence. "Its not the same (y/n). Its....different". He kissed your neck to try to make you forget the conversation but you weren't having it. Its a lot of work sneaking in a closed down pizzeria every midnight. You just wanted to take him home, enjoy cuddling in a soft bed instead of dirty cold tiles, eating home made food at a nice set table instead of take out in the dark, You wanted to be in the comfort of his arms in your home instead of this haunting pizzeria that holds darkness. "I don't care, i can't stand being here anymore" you slowly got up to leave when he yanked your arm back into a hug. "Ok, just don't leave me". "Never".