Night 5 Good Ending Part 2

If u didn't read Good Ending Part 1, I suggest you do or else you'll be confused. Thank you for reading my book! Sadly this is the last chapter 😭 ! Vote, Comment/request, and follow for more!

Circus Baby

Just as the unknown animatronic crawled out of the vent the door busted open to reveal Ballora. "(Y/N)! You must come with me! I'll help You!" Just as she said that Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy appeared and pushed her away. "No (Y/N)! SHES LIEING! Come with me i'll save you! Just don't--" Before Freddy could finish Baby appeared behind you from the right door. They all shuddered in fear and you had no idea why. "Just as you were about to ask you felt a pair of arms around you. "I believe you can't help (Y/N), for she is helping me". They all looked from you to Circus Baby to the animatronic hidden in the vent and ran. "Why didn't you trust me?". 
Time Skip🌹
You slowly opened you eyes. The air was thick and you felt the cold surface on your back. "Where am I?" You mumbled but regretted right after from the minor head ache you got. "Warning: You've entered a highly dangerous area. You have entered from Maintenance Hatch 1B, reserved for cleaning and repair of the scooper. Entering this side of the room is strictly prohibited by unauthorized persone-" "You are in the scooping room now." A voice you're too familiar with rung out in the room. "Is that you baby?" You crawled up to the glass searching for any signs of him being behind there. Nothing. Just darkness. "Please don't do this! I'm sure we can work something out!". your eyes sting with tears as you try to find a way out of this torturous room. There no answer but you can see two pairs of eyes staring back at you. One set green, and the other a vibrant blue. "I know your there! Please! You can't do this" You scream, banging the glass yet no cracks were displayed. "Baby is not interested in finding another way." a deep husky voice, one very different from baby's, said laced with no emotion. The voice gave you chills down your spine and took any sign of safety away. Slowly sliding down the wall you stare back at the green set of eyes. "...please.." you whisper. Suddenly a sound of loud clanking played in your ears and all the lights went out. "BABY!" you screamed terrified of the darkness. But no response. Just the sound of thuds and metal hitting the floor. 'Are they fighting?' Suddenly a pair of arms scooped you up and an icy cold breath hit your face like the winter breeze after walking out of a warm cozy home. "Baby?...Is that you? What happ-" You were cut off by a deep chuckle that certainly didn't sound like him. "Cute. But don't mistaken me for that stupid asshat of a leader. I go by the name Ennard....and you are (Y/N)". "How'd you know that?". Slowly the lights lit up and the man before you frightened you. He had red hair with a white fade and striking blue eyes. "I've been watching you" he cooed as you were swung in circles. "And I must say, you are quite interesting but not interesting enough to be spared" Just as he said that he threw you in front of the scooper and slammed the button. Everything went in slow motion. Just as you were about to get scooped, Baby's animatronic form pushed you out of the way and accidentally hitting ennard. *Screeeeeeech*. You squeezed your eyes shut from the impact of hitting the ground. Fear and panic filled your mind and you were to scared to move. Silence. Who thought such a thing could bring so much dread. It felt like hours have passed with you wrapped in a little ball. But in reality, it was only seconds. Body numb from the frozen floor. Then a cold hand slowly shook your shoulder. "(Y/N)...". "NO!...don't touch me..." you cried never bothering to even look at the owner of the voice as you knew it was Baby. "(Y/N), please look at me". Even with his begging you still ignored him. He enveloped you into a hug and fought over your resistance. "Get away from me you bipolar psycho!" you screamed thrashing about but was quickly silenced by a ice cold lips smothering yours. "Im---Sorry---Please---Forgive----Me" with each word he kissed you taking your breath away. Neither of you closed your eyes. Him staring into your fearful (e/c) eyes, you staring into his bright green mischievous eyes. Slowly parting you took the opportunity to slap him square in the face. To say he was shocked was an understatement. "How can I forgive you when you had the intention of killing me and had the audacity to ignore my cries". Baby's expression was unreadable. It was serious and held some unknown vibe. "I....made a mistake....I know it's a lot to ask but I'll do anything to make it up to you.....please". You felt defeated with his puppy eyes and to make it even worse you still had feelings for him. Crazy right? How can you love someone who just tried to kill you? Well, love does make people crazy.  And with that you moved closer to him, lips less than an inch close to his. Noses barely touching. You could feel your heart pounding out of your chest. "I forgive you, but just because I can't stop loving you" you whispered looking straight into his eyes. He smirked. closing the gap. Your heart bursted and you almost forgot about the murderer within this man.....