Jelsa in highschool

CHAPTER 1

JACKS P.O.V.

I was use to the same life in highschool. All the girls trying to flirt with me. I was waking to my locker and all the girls had there eyes on me.

Except only one girl. She had pale skin platinum blonde hair and bluish eyes.

She was the most beautiful girl I've seen.

Obviously she was new , she still hasn't noticed me.

Time to make my move on her.

ELSA P.O.V.

We moved from Arendelle to Burgess, Pennsylvania after my parents died. Me and Anna felt like nothing was left back there so we left and now highschool.

We went to the office to get information. And then Anna and I went our separate ways. My locker was 1022 and hers was 567

"Look here he comes" all the girls started fixing their hairs and makeup. I saw some guy walking down the hall. He had whitish hair and blue eyes and skin like me. but i didn't care.

I close my locker door and I see that guy leaning towards me with his eyes closed. I was trapped and had no where to go.

So I moved my head to the right and watched him kiss my locker door. it was really funny.

JACKS P.O.V.
I was ready to make my move. I closed my eyes and leaned forward ready to kiss her. now she'll notice me.

When I knew I was close enough I felt something cold on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw I was kissing her locker.

I was so embarrassed. I saw that girl laughing at me. I started waking towards her. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to a janitors closet.

ELSA P.O.V.

While I was watching him kiss my door I heard voices

"She's crazy."

"Why would she do that"

That's what I was hearing from all the girls. and its over some guy.

When looked back at my locker I saw him walking towards me. I was nervous but didn't move. he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the janitors closet.

CHAPTER 2

JACKS P.O.V.

" Why would you do that!!!!!" I yelled at her. My face was still red after the whole locker thing.

" because I'm not gonna let some stranger kiss me. She said

Do u know how many girls would wanna a kiss from Jack Frost. All. That's what I told her.

ELSA'S P.O.V

When I was thinking of what to say back, Jack took my face and was trying to kiss me again.

I tried to pull away, but his grip was to strong for me.

About an inch between our faces Anna opened the door. Thank god

" OH MY GOD!!!! ELSA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!! She yelled

She grabbed my Arm and pulled me away. I didn't even look back at Jack.

"Look Anna it wasn't what you th...... I was cut off by Anna

Elsa I just needed to tell you something. She said. I met this guy and I really like him and I think he likes me to. His name is.....

COMMENT ON WHO THINK IT IS EITHER HANS OR KRISTOFF. SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.