Chapter 9

AUTHORS NOTE:
HEY GUYS HOPE YOU GUYS ATE ENJOYING MY STORY.
I WANTED TO ASK YOU IF YOU WANTED ME TO ADD SOMEONE YOU SHIP LIKE MERRICUP OR DO SOMETHING WITH JACKUNZEL?
COMMENT BELOW.
NOW ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!!

JACKS P.O.V.

Since I slept with Elsa last night! u was really happy.

Know I just have to find a way for her to like me. I mean, I don't know if she does but u wanna be sure.

I woke up earlier then her and I remembered it was the weekend.

I stared at Elsa and noticed that we were still holding hands. she looked so peaceful and beautiful while she was asleep.

I heard her yawn and she woke up.

"Oh jack your still here?"

"Yeah"

"ELSA CAN I BOR....OMG DID YOU GUYS SLEEP WITH EACH OTHER"yelled Anna.

"Aha you guys are going out. I'm gonna find a name for you guys. how about jelsa?" she asked.

ELSA P.O.V.

I was blushing and now u felt weird.

"Anna were not going out." I was so surprised that jack said that. usually he would just smile at me or even smirk.

We went downstairs and saw that Kristoff was still here. oh I forgot that he was staying over night.

"So would you ladies like to go out for breakfast?" Jack and Kristoff asked.

"No its..." before I could finish Anna just yelled yes.

"Ok, go get ready."

We went upstairs and put on something casual. I put my hair in a messy braid. I wore shorts and a light blue sweater.

JACKS P.O.V.

"Hey Kristoff I gotta tell you something. I like....

"Dude you better not say Anna she's mine."

"No I was gonna say Elsa."

"Oh good because I would've killed you if you likes Anna.

They came down and Elsa looked more beautiful.

"Shall we go "I said.

We went to bakery and there were only two tables left. and they were very far apart and only two seated! I could eat alone with eElsa!

Its like this was all planned out.

ELSA P.O.V.

great there were only two tables left and they were far apart and only two seated.

That's means I couldn't sit with Anna.

I don't want to stay alone with jack.

Maybe Anna might sit with me.

"Oh Elsa I'm gonna sit with Kristoff, ok"

"Alright"

Great this was going to be great.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Double update!!!

So plz tell me If I should add merricup or which ever couple you like.

If you have any ideas I will try to use them in my story.