Sixteen ~

Aria's pov

"Dan..." I whispered. It was only 4:30 in the morning but I wanted to say goodbye before I left. I had already gotten dressed and ready and had my suitcase sitting next to the door. I wasn't bringing much with me because a lot of my stuff was still at my moms house, but I was bringing a few things just in case.
"Dan." I said a little louder, this time shaking him slightly. He opened his eyes slightly and looked over at me.
"You leaving?" He asked. I nodded my head.
"Text me when you land." He said.
"I will." I smiled leaning in and kissing him. I walked out of the room and when I had almost reached the front door I heard him yell.
"I love you!" He said.
"I love you too!" I yelled back smiling uncontrollably, before I walked out the door.

   Dan's pov

        After Aria left I tried to go back to sleep, but for some reason, I couldn't. I realized I was still in her apartment, but didn't want to go back home because I didn't want to wake Phil. So, I just sat in the lounge and watched American Horror Story for a while. I got through about three episodes before I started to feel weird being in Aria's apartment without her there, I quietly snuck back into the apartment and went to my room, and luckily Phil didn't wake up.

I mindlessly scrolled through the internet for what only felt like a few minutes, but realized it had been hours when I got a text from Aria.
'Just landed, on my way to my moms now Xx'
I smiled and texted back.
'Have fun! Miss you already :( tell your mum I said hi'
I through my phone back down on my bed and got up to go eat something. But when I stood up I quickly fell to my knees because of how dizzy I was. I hit my shoulder on the corner of my bedside table and winced in pain. I held my shoulder for a second before opening my eyes and standing back up. I had to put my hand on the bed in order to stabilize myself and took a minute to situate myself before continuing to the kitchen.
"Morning." Phil said, he seamed surprised that I was there instead of at Aria's. "Did Aria's flight land yet?"
"Yea, a few minutes ago." I replied, holding my head, starting to feel light headed again.
"You alright?" Phil asked putting his bowl down and walking closer to me.
"Y-yeah." I lied shaking my head slightly. "Just a little dizzy."
"Maybe you should lie down." He said putting his hand on my shoulder.
"Yea, maybe." I said again, finding it slightly difficult to speak. I walked over to the table and sat down. Phil walked over and handed me a cup of water.
"Thanks." I said quietly. I took a sip and closed my eyes sitting back in my seat.

Aria's pov

'Just landed, on my way to my moms now Xx' I texted Dan before turning my phone off and climbing into a cab.

When we finally arrived at my moms, I thanked the cab driver, handing him the money before closing the car door. I rushed up to the door quickly and knocked. I knew I didn't have to but I felt like it made things more dramatic. I waited anxiously until my brother showed up at the door.
"Dallas!" I yelled excitedly holding my arms out. He smiled and hugged me before telling me to come in. I walked inside, smelling the familiar smell of cupcakes and cigarette smoke.
"Mom!" Dallas yelled. My mom rushed into the room and almost yelled when she saw me.
"My baby!" She said loudly. She rushed over to me and pulled me into a hug. "How have you been? You look thin, have you been eating enough? Are those new-"
"Mom." I said interrupting her. "I'm fine." She looked up at my face and smiled.
"I missed you." She said.
"I've only been gone for a couple months." I laughed. Dallas plopped himself down on the couch and continued the video game he was playing.
"I know, but it feels like two years." She laughed hugging me again.
"So how's life in London?" She asked motioning for me to sit at the table with her. I did, and she sat down across from me.
"Great." I replied. "It's a lot different, and I still haven't figured out how to drive on a completely different side of the road, but I'm trying." She laughed and we continued talking for a couple hours before we all went out to lunch.

     It was so nice to see my mom and Dallas again, I was incredibly happy to just talk and laugh with them like we used to. But, it was also kind of weird being back. Especially when I went to bed that night. I had been used to sleeping in my bed back in London with Dan asleep next to me and I didn't end up actually sleeping until three in the morning.

   I called Dan the next day but he didn't answer me. It was weird because he always did, but I figured he was asleep or didn't have his phone on him.

    Dan's pov

         "Dan?" I heard Phil's voice echo through my head. "Dan!" A sharp pain shot down my spine and I almost screamed. I finally managed to open my eyes and saw Phil standing over me. I looked over at my phone to see it had lit up but knew if I moved I would be in more pain so decided to ignore it.
"Thank goodness you're alright." Phil sighed placing his hand on his chest. "You scared me."
"I'm fine." I spoke quietly before closing my eyes and going back to sleep.