Imagine [3] || First Time Meeting Michael

›› Imagine 3

[ First Time Meeting Michael ]

ˣ Mikey

This would be your first time going to their album signing and you're totally exited as hell because it's your first time meeting them in person too. You can't wait to see 5sos especially Michael.

You got to the venue and there were the same fans drooling and screaming, when they got out the door and sat down the signing table.

You were feeling exstatic when you were already close to the queue and you were probably staring at michael for a long time because he looked good in his red plaid shirt matching with his red highlighted hair.

But unfortunately, photos were not allowed. And the bodyguards were there to outlook the whole situation.

But that was okay with you as long as you get to meet and talk to them.

"Hey," Michael greeted, smiling. 

"Hi Michael," you lilted up, trying not to freak out but instead calming yourself. You handed him the album and your hands brushed lightly.

Remember when MIchael said he's single and he said he'd date a fan? 

He signed the album and handed it to you. You felt like he was staring at you and you can't help but to feel conscious so you bit your lip and tucked your hair behind your ear.

"It was nice meeting you, Michael. Thanks!," you said.

"Wait."

You looked back at him and he his hazel green eyes were glittering, staring at you.

"Do you mind having a cup of coffee with me sometime?"

ˣ