Something More than a Kiss

Pre-story warning.
I go all out in this story, it isn't like kinky stuff or rape, well maybe a little rapey at first but... ahh screw it, this is smutty, AF. If you don't like smut, don't read. If you don't like smut why'd you click in this story to read.

-Scotty POV-

I kept kissing him, I didn't want to stop. He was cold, I was warm, somehow our bodies put together felt good. I doubt it was the warmth of our bodies that made the kiss special though, as both of us, well, at least I felt something between us. As we were kissing I slowly moved my lips down to his neck, I hear him gasp.

"Scotty no! " marcel sternly said as I was going lower nearly reaching his shirt.

"No what? " I said continuing to kiss his Collar bone.

"This will ruin our friendship. "

"Ruin? All it would be is and upgrade"

"All it would be is rape! "

I slowly lifted my head, I put my fingers underneath the collar of his shirt, and ripped it off.

"Scotty! "

"Hope you didn't like that shirt. "

I got closer to his ear.

"It's not rape If you like it. " I whispered seductively. I hear him swallow his spit. I could tell he was getting nervous and scared like he was earlier.

"And trust me..." I got off his crotch and took the blanket off him. I see him flinch in attempt to get away. I quickly got back onto his crotch.

"...you'll like this. " I went back to kissing his neck.  I heard him moan. I covered his mouth.

"Be quiet... You'll desturb the neighbors. " I continued to kiss his neck and heard him  let out a muffled moan. I still had my hand over his mouth so it wouldn't be too loud. I kept kissing and eventually found his sweet spot, he notified me of my find with a gentle whimper of pleasure. I abused it till he started to become overwhelming with moans and whimpers. I stopped, he looked almost sad as I pulled away.  I went lower on him and started attacking his nipples with my tounge. He moaned really loudly. I went back up to his face. We were touching noses.

"What did I say about noise? "

I went lower and pulled down his pants leaving his boxers on. I started to palm him, and immediately feel him get hard. I look and see him biting his lip so he didn't make a noise. I continued doing it until he gave in. He loudly moaned again.
I looked up at him giving him a, "you know what you did wrong" glare. And pulled down his boxers. I was absolutely shocked.

"Woah! " I looked him in the eyes he was blushing madly and looking at the ceiling rather than me.

"Hey!  Look at me when Im talking to you! " He immediately jerked his head to look at me. He still was blushing madly. He didn't look past me at what  I was staring at. He started a nervous smile then looked away. I grabbed his chin gently and  made him look at me.

"You aren't going to be cold for much longer. " I leaned down closer to his dick. I was hovering over and was about to start sucking when marcel stopped me.