When The Cameras Are Off

(BabyDelirious22 wanted more...I delivered)

-A Couple Weeks Later-
-Marcel (BasicallyIdowrk) POV-

It been a couple weeks since me and Scotty last hung out. Is it weird that I miss him, even though he scared the living shit out of me the last time I saw him? Eh, I honestly don't care if that's weird, I miss him, and that's that.

I was thinking about him while I was chilling. I nearly threw my phone from excitement when I saw that I got a message from Scotty.

Soulmate no XD this time
______________________________________

-hey

Hey-

-whatcha up to

Just sitting on-
My couch

-Alone? :'(

Yeah, wish-
Someone
Was here
Tho

-Where do I
go to make
a reservation
to join?

I think you-
just did. You
know where
I live, and
the door is
unlocked

-You never
lock your
door

Just get-
your ass
Over here

-OK, OK,
Be there
Soon

Yay, luv u-

-luv u too
XD

_______________________________________

I didn't realize but a smile had stretched across my face. Scotty coming over meant I wasn't going to be bored. And while he's over, we can make a video, and no we aren't going to make a porno. I meant, like a I don't know, maybe a done-a-million-times-but-in-a-bunch-of-different-ways type of video, cause let's face it, no one cares about the videos I make, unless, either vanoss, or raging is in it. I didn't really care about how the video was gonna do, because I knew that when the cameras where off, the actual fun started between me and Scotty.

A few minutes after I finished texting Scotty he showed up. I wasn't scared when he walked through the door.

"MARCEL, IM HOME! " I heard Scotty yell as he walked in. I didn't hide under the blankets I was a laying under this time. I just laid down with my feet tucked in so he could sit down. I heard him close the door then start walking toward me. He plopped down where I had made room for him, grabbed my legs gently, and put them on his thighs.

"So Marcel, whatcha want to do? " he asked, looking directly into my eyes.

"I was thinking about making a video with you. " he immediately started smirking.

"Oh... Really, heh what kind of video? " he winked, lightly nudging me with his elbow.

"Pfft, not that kinda video! I meant, like a done-a-million-times-but-in-a-bunch-of-different-ways type of video"

"What the fuck is that?! "

"It's a type of video.... Where... Um, I don't know, like a video that every youtuber, by now, has done at least once. "

"Oh, kinda like the inevitable try not to laugh challenge? " I grew a smile, that gave me a great idea.

"Wait, Scotty that's it! We should do a try not to laugh challenge! "