Part Thirteen: Together

(A/N before we start I'd like to say I just started my own Ethan Nestor Fanpage on Instagram @blueboy_gameplays if you could go check that out, it would be pretty cool. Ok thanks, back to the story!)

  After hours of explaining what happened to my dad, he got up slowly off the couch and walked off to his room, without a word. I sighed when he was out of sight, placing my hands firmly beside me gripping the thick pillows. Today was eventful. Rolling my eyes, I pinched myself to see if this whole experience was just a horrible nightmare, it wasn't. Sitting in silence, I watched the blank TV screen, not realizing it has been hours.
  "Lily." I shook myself back into reality, "I have a," he was hesitant, "business trip, I'll be gone for a bit." Opening my mouth to respond, he walked out, left, completely gone.
  Both parents. Just left.
  My head was bombarded with questions. Is he coming back? How long will he be gone? What's he doing? Why? Overwhelmed, I passed out. Again.
  Rubbing my eyes, I stretched, sitting up. My life is crashing and burning. I giggle off the pain, and tried focusing on the clock. Finally when the clock was in focus, I saw it was 11:12.
  "Too late for a wish," I mumbled, jolting up, realizing BlueBird was coming at noon. I zoomed up stairs shoving off my old clothes and pulling on, new tight jeans, and a buttoned up red shirt. Turning off to the right after I changed, I came into the bathroom. I scrubbed down my teeth and face. Not bothering to apply makeup, knowing I'd probably cry it off anyways.
  I dashed back down to the kitchen and in record time poured cereal, into a green bowl. I flipped out my phone checking up on everything I missed, on Snapchat, I almost spat out my milk.
  Someone had posted pictures of Bluebird, and that girl he was with after the party on the next day, saying they were a confirmed couple.
  "Whoo hoo," I moaned sarcastically, choking down tears.
  I was ready at 11:43. Not bad. I tied up my converse and waited on my steps, popping earbuds into my ears as a distraction.
  "Heyo!" I picked out my earbuds and waved, giving a fake smile, "come on slow poke!" Bluebird, speed-walked to the walk way of my house, then kept going. He motioned for me to come and follow. I picked up a slow jog pace, and caught up to him.
  "It's too early for this," I said between heavy breaths.
  He gives me a puzzled look, "It's 12 o'clock."
  "Exactly," I sighed. Bluebird let out a small giggle, before keeping the conversation going.
  "Were you at the party? I didn't see you," he started to rub the back of his neck nervously. I could tell he was trying to urge into the subject of "what happened?"
  "Yeah," I responded, "but not for long, like barely anytime actually. I didn't really like it, but I mean I saw you. You weren't looking though." Images flashed in my mind.
  "Oh weird." He let out another awkward chuckle, "so uh, what happened?" He looked into my eyes before finishing, "why was Mark all upset?"
  Time to explain it for the third time!
I told him everything, I let my emotions loose, I started to cry. Again. I told him everything, except for the part where he made me cry. I told him I saw him kissing her though. Apparently her name is Sarah. I already hated her.
  Before I knew it, I had explained everything to him on our walk. For a second we strolled in completely silence, expect for my sobs. Bluebird realized I was done talking about it, in my peripheral vision I could see him trying to say something, but not getting the words out. Then out of no where, he embraces me. I'm in shock, crying, with his arms wrapped around me, and his warmth surrounding me. I squeezed him back, accepting the hug.  
  Connected, we stood there, in the middle of the sidewalk, hugging. I flooded tears on his black hoodie, he whispered thing like, "it's okay, it's gonna be all okay." In my ear.
  And that's when I knew. Everything would be okay, as long as he was here.

(A/N I found that last part really cute ahhh. Also if you do decide to check out my Fanpage (@blueboy_gameplays) you feel free to chat with me! I'll be happy to make friends, although I cannot guarantee a good conversation, or me keeping the conversation. Because I suck at that, lmao. Anyways thanks for reading! Stay cranky! Bye!)