Prologue

In a time far away from our present, the Earth became increasingly unstable no thanks to humans, allowing for mutations in the genes of animals, thus producing human-like animals with thought processes remarkably similar to those of the average human.

Common animals began evolving into so much more and caught on quickly in the areas of language, math, and science before beginning to offer their own ideas in regards to bettering the planet. Of course humans shot them down, their small brains too invested in their precious little economy and the idea that these new creatures were less than them.

Despite facing heavy racism in the past, the future seemed to hold a bit of promise for the evolved animals, as a group of people seeking peace amongst Earth's species and the exchange of information for the good of the planet formed the New Earth's People Group (NEPG). It was this group that began the time period those on Earth called the Change of Norm, which was a time in which these newly evolved people became something normal, and with new laws for the benefit of the evolved animals, almost all boundaries placed for them were overrun. They could now vote, hold government positions, and even form their own groups similar to the NEPG.

During this period of time, evolved animals and humans ruled the world hand in hand. The many small groups born under the NEPG gave rise to advancements in the areas of science, such as spaceships able
to travel into other galaxies and space stations residing in the farthest reaches of space. In these space stations, anyone and anything could work as almost anything, allowing for new job opportunities for those working in space. Soon enough, millions upon millions began studying hard to work in space and the rest is history.

These advancements allowed for those of the NEPG to begin making alliances with the aliens from the planets they were discovering. The first two alliances Earth made remained to be the strongest to this day and were called the Three Star Alliance. This alliance stands strong, and is a symbol of hope for the bright future ahead.

-

Author's Note: Here's a bit of background information/history! I hope you're all following along so far, I know it's a bit out of this world. ✨ See you in the next part!

-

Extra Info
• Common Jobs on space stations include explorers, fighters, and scientists.
• All personnel aboard the space stations must be able to pilot a ship in case of an emergency.
• Earth eventually became stabilized again thanks to developments in technology by another species that allowed for the slow reversal of pollution/extreme climate change.
• The symbol of the Three Star Alliance is three stars all drawn together. All space station uniforms have this logo and under it, the employee's first name.
• Many wars still rage on within space, but many are trying to help as much as they can in order to seek peace throughout the universe.