1/Meet the Strangers/

"What do you think? Just right?" I asked twirling around slowly so that the hem of my dress twirled along with me.

The kind salesperson, who was helping me with my current wardrobe evaluation, smiled warmly at me and nodded. "It looks amazing on you. That dark maroon really compliments your fair skin. Not to mention it makes the gorgeous green in your eyes pop."

I looked in the mirror and smile, satisfied. Man, she was good. She probably said that to sell the dress but the way she said it makes you want to buy all five colors of it. I quickly went back into the changing room admiring myself one more time before carefully slipping out of the dress.

I handed it to the salesperson who said a quick "Excellent choice," before running off to go pack it. I scanned around the room filled with gorgeous gowns and night dresses while waiting. It wasn't really my style, I was more of a sweat shirt, ripped jeans type of girl but the second I landed my eyes on that dress, the attraction I had to it was stronger than the pull of the universe. I should probably go raid a few other stores but my stomach told me I should do that later. I paid for the dress, which was not cheap by the way but I couldn't bear to leave it, I quickly steered myself to a food court.

I scanned the restaurants and I realize that I wanted to eat all of everything. Not surprising since that's me every time I'm hungry but it's affecting me financially. Oh, Well. I looked around some more until my stomach could handle no more and just settled for bimbimbap. Every damn time. But it's delicious and makes my stomach happy and that's the only thing that matters.

I placed my order and went to go find a seat that was facing the window that showed the front of the shop with people strolling past. I like to observe and eat. More like judge and eat but whatever. The long-awaited bimbimbap finally gets served washing me with its beautiful scent. My stomach was screaming at me now. I quickly dig in barely chewing at all as I satisfied my angry stomach.

While I was on my eat-fest, I heard a commotion outside. Wondering if it was a fight or something, I stopped eating to glance out at the noise. It wasn't a fight at all, technically. It was just a group of boys who looked a bit older than my age, maybe in their 20s, fooling around and laughing. I was annoyed at how they made me stop my meal time and proceeded to continue but not before catching my eyes with one of them.

Damn. He is gorgeous. His eyes piercing through me but was soft at the same time. His jawline coming together to make a V-shape. He gave me a goofy boxy smile which made me look down feeling my cheeks burn up. I slowly took a small peek back at him but he was already distracted. He looked strangely familiar. Did I know him? I shook my head and finished my now cold bimbimbap. Great.

With my stomach calmed, I decided to just go where my feet takes me. I wasn't really worried about time, my parents were out on a business trip and my friends were all busy with their own plans, I didn't want to be alone. I strolled, did some window shopping, bought some more clothes until my feet were aching. I was too tired until god answered my prayers.

A massage chair. (Insert angels singing).

But I was worried for my bags since there was too much of them and I wasn't about to be stupid and just leave them all out in the open for someone to steal it. I inspected the massage chairs and noticed that there was a space just tight enough between the two massage chairs so that I would hear something if anyone was attempting anything. I carefully stuffed them in the space, especially taking care of the dress. I figured it was as safe as it could get so I finally melt down into the seat. I turned the machine on and suddenly I was floating in heaven. It feels so good, shame not a lot of people knows. I plugged in my ear phones and clicked shuffle on the MonstaX playlist. 'Need U' plays and I sit back and relax, slowly drifting off to dreamland where there's nothing but food and hot idols.