9/Salty and Broken/

SLAP!

The sound echoed throughout the empty mall. It was quite satisfying, really. Shock filled the air as Yoongi held his cheek, his eyes wide at the situation. I would've been so scared but he deserved it. My throat and eyes felt a little better so I turned around to run but was restricted by his hand strongly holding me back. I glared at him. My hand mark was visible in his pale skin, turning red and irritated. I was worried if I had slapped him too hard but I must stand my ground.

"Does your other cheek want to be decorated too?" I calmly asked. He stared straight into my eyes. "I'm sorry, I went too far.... I got a bit carried away, no one would do it to you..." My eyes started to water again. I turned away to stop myself from crying.

"You're wrong. He did. Like you said, no one will date an ugly hippo like me." My voice was quivering, dangerously close to the water works. To my surprise I him gently turn my face towards him. "You're not a hippo....you're a princess. A beautiful one." He looked quite sincere and guilty. A flustered feeling replaced my sad one. I gave him a weak smile and he returned a relieved one back. He was stroking my cheeks with his thumb and I suddenly felt awkward especially since the members were probably watching right now. But this Suga was foreign and nice.

I pushed his hand away and cleared my throat. The members all rush to us and immediately filled the silence with threats at Suga.

"Hyung! Don't call Noona a hippo!"
"You got no jams, Hyung. Seriously."
"You can fite me!"
"How dare you hurt my daughter!"
"You very no fun."
"I can make my ant friends eat you, Hyung!"

"ALRIGHT! CHILL! IM SORRY!" Suga exploded. He turned to me to give me a smile. It looked like a straight line but I guess that's what happens when you salty all the time.

"Also..... What do yo mean He did? Did someone hurt you?" Yoongi asked me, his eyebrows furrowed. I looked down on the floor not  wanting to answer. "It's okay if you don't want to tell us but talking helps sometimes." Jimin encouraged softly. I puffed up my cheeks and released it. "Let's sit, I'm tired."

We came back to the wall of paintings and sat on the floor in a circle. Surprisingly Suga sat beside me, eager to know.

"I guess it all starts the same. Girl and boy meets. Boy is perfect. Boy makes Girl fall in love. They promise each other their love. Girl does everything for him. Boy acts suspiciously. Girl finds out Boy was using her. Boy leaves her for another girl that he's been seeing for a while, while they were dating." I took a breath in as I scanned the sympathetic looks on their faces. I felt Suga's hand, gently placed on mine."Girl finds out the other girl was her best friend. Boy makes friend turn on girl. Boy and friend bullies Girl. Girl leaves school, heartbroken." 

I leaned my head back to close my eyes and to steady myself. I opened them to see all of them giving me smiles of pity. "Cliche as fuck but yay life." I laughed emptily.

"He's a fucking jerk to leave someone like you, Noona." Jungkook told me cutely.

"Hyung, you've gotten your heart broken too, right? Seuwa basically the girl version of you. Salty and broken!" Jimin chuckled. All hands shot out to hit him. "That's not nice, you dumbass." Namjoon scolded. "But it's true! That mean noona used Yoongi hyung for publicity for her clothing line! Then acted the victim. Good thing our ARMYs were quick to defend hyung." Jungkook rambled off, not noticing Yoongi's glare. I could feel his hand shifting uncomfortably on mine so I squeezed it hoping to comfort him. He flinched and looked at me surprised but gave me a small smile. He looks so soft and squishy!

"Yah  Jungkook, I think you should shut up now." Hoseok warned Jungkook who finally got the hint and retreated to silence. Yoongi gave a loud and distraught sigh as he took the hand that was on mine to rub his head in frustration. Awkward silence lingered around us until baby Jungkook opened his mouth again.

"Isn't noona the first girl that Hyung has made contact in a loooong time?" Jungkook asked smiling at me. "What the- that's not true, you shit. I touch a lot of girls!" Yoongi responded angrily. Of Course, I had to giggle cutely at that. Lmao no, cuz I laugh like a hyena. I fell back on the wall my shoulders shaking from my laughter as I watched to see the others join me. Yoongi sat there, eyebrows furrowed and confused as fuck trying to ask everyone what's the matter. I raised my eyebrow at him and the realization dawned into him.

"...NO! I mean, I touch girls but like not all the time! I'm saying, you're not the only girl I've touched! Look at me-" Yoongi gave up and sighed as his attempts made everyone laughed even louder.

"Yoongi!" Namjoon said between laughs. "I never realized you were a byuntae womanizer!" He wiped his eyes clear of tears from his laughter. Yoongi looked away, pissed but I grabbed his arm as support which made him chuckle then laugh like the rest of us. It went on for at least 10 minutes and I'm pretty sure I got abs now. That certainly diffused the situation. And I was glad because a soft, fluffy Yoongi was better than a distraught, awkward one.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I was almost going to delete this book because I realised that there were millions of plot holes in this and practically noone reads it XD. But one special reader made me think about this and I'm going to edit everything again and make this a light hearted, fun fanfiction with no one dying for once XD. Anyways this is just a book for fun and I will be updating when I have TIME. Bye bye, my imaginary readers!