2/Name the Strangers/

"What time is it?" I asked, looking around for a clock.

"Oh, it's 10 pm." Mr. Boxy Smile told me coolly.

"Doesn't the mall close at 9 30?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah." He says once again, not a change in his neutral expression.

"Well? Isn't the mall closed? Aren't we supposed to get out of here?" I told him, getting antsy by every word. Maybe this is a kidnap situation.

"Well, yes we are but we can't." He told me, holding back a grin.

"And why is that?" I was starting to get annoyed.

"Because..." he started as he started to lean in to me to whisper into my ear, "all the doors are locked and we are stuck in this mall for tonight."

What?

I started to laugh out loud, this was hilarious, BRAVO! I started laughing even more. I looked up to see their expressions were quite horrified and confused.

"Okay, okay. Ha ha this was hilarious! But seriously what time is it?" I said, amused.

"I just told you." He told me, with a huge grin.

"Okay, you got me! Now what time is it?" I asked again but this time more seriously.

"I just told you, 10 pm."

I still didn't believe him. I mean, this must be a joke. This makes no sense, a security guard must've checked the whole mall to check if there were still people left. I stated this to him and he looked at me, now his expression of a mischievous one.

"Well, Jong Goo isn't the best security guard."

"I still don't believe you!"

"Then don't! I don't know why you wanted to keep her, Taehyung! We are wasting precious fun time here!" I turned to see that it was Snow White that spoke up.

"What do you mean, keep me?" I asked giving a stink eye to Taehyung.

Taehyung gave a nervous laugh rubbing the back of his neck. "Well.... You looked fun to hang out with for tonight and you were pretty, I wanted to hang out with you..."

Pretty? Who, me? I think he misspoke potato.

"I don't know what you are playing at here, Taehyung." I started dragging his name. "But calling me pretty is pretty bull, don't expect me to believe that I am pretty. If this was a kidnap situation and you were gonna rape me, that would make a lot of sense so um ahem." I cleared my throat, "Please Let me go, I beg you don't hurt me, I swear I won't tell anyone just please." I said in a monotone with a straight face.

At this point Taehyung was laughing out loud and the others chuckling softly.

"You....are..so funny!" Taehyung said between laughs. He kept on laughing for a while and quickly pulled himself together, but not before one last laugh.

"You are pretty, at least in my eyes, sleeping beauty." He said, flirtatiously.

Kidnappers or not, you gotta blush at something like this, don't fight me.

"You know, a lot a girls would want to be in your position right now." He smirked.

"Because you guys are 7 sexy beasts?" I said without thinking. Well, shit.

He roared in laughter once again as my face burned.

"Well, true." Narcissistic freak. "That and the fact that we are a bit...known...world wide." He said carefully so I would get some type of hint. My stupid ass didn't.