Gone

Renesmee POV

' I have to leave! The one reason I have to stay...... And i needed to stay here to complete my task, to tell him I love him on the day my parents met, for luck. I have to stay!'

********************************************

Edwards POV

That scream, Bella's scream!! As I run towards her scream I her a sob escape her as she whispers 1 word that hurts me to the core, "Renesmee"

When i get there her cloths are gone, she took the emergency wallet , and a few bags of blood.

"I'll follow her sent, go get the family " I tell her

"Ok" she whispers pain echoing her voice.

'WHAT HAPPENED WHY DID BELLA SCREAM. IS RENESMEE OK??' Jacob yells in his brain in a wolf body. Lea and Seth behind him, growling.

"She ran away" I said with a grave voice. Jacob growled.

" I need you to help me find her. Im going to follow her sent"

'Alright blo-Edward lets go!'

As we search for her sent we get to a river a dead end! Jacob howls and then I smell it! A fire and a cloud of purple smoke......

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Bella's POV

As I run to the cabin, I hear them arguing.

" Some ons screamed we have to go!"

"Edward and Bella are probably having 'fun' if you know what I mean!" ;)

"EMMETT don't be mean! What if they are in danger!"

"Lets just go!"

"No need," I say with a grave voice "Im here. And there is a danger. Renesmee ran away" every one starts whispering then Emmett says, " Well lets find her!" Emmett says.

" Edward is already looking for her sent. Maybe we can-" I was interrupted by a wolfs howl .

"Lets go! NOW!!!" I say as i run towards the howl. When I get there I see the purple cloud of smoke!

"RENESMEE!!" I yell. Edward holds me as I sob.

"Maybe its not her what if its a different vampire. Or maybe she killed a vampire..." Edward said with doubt in his voice.

"Lets just go and see."

********************************************

A/N oh cliffy!! Hope you enjoy! Comment your fave part and what you think i should add! :) I'm new at this so please share this story with your friends!! Also comment what you think will happen next ;) byyyyy

<3