6 months

✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the long wait. My chapter got deleted and i had to start from scratch >:( Please tell me what you think! I have been having writers block too. :( please comment or inbox ideas.

6 months later

Renesmee POV

I cant believe it! Every one thinks I'm dead except Jacob. He was running away when he thought i died and when we met up i told him to run away with me and to not tell the family about me. He agreed. And i showed him my wolf self and we went wolf often. The cool thing is that, and I really hoped this happen, when I go from wolf to human.. or errr hybrid i have my cloths on!! Yay me!! I also keep getting new powers. I can shield, physical and mental, I can control the elements, and I can create illusions. Im soooo happy but sad. I miss my family but i cant go back. They'll hate me. Well tomorrow is the day I tell Jacob how I feel.

Jacobs POV

It's been 6 months!! I had to lie to them and if Renesmee ever wants to come back the Cullen's will hang me. They will also tell me to get away from her. But she wants this so i will do this for her. She seems excited for tomorrow. Wonder whats going to happen.

Bella POV

6 fuckin' months. I---this-- I lost meaning. Edward is distant I'm practically alone. Jacob left. I wish i could hold Renesmee again. I was in our little cottage looking at our picture album of Renesmee.

" I MISS MY BABY!!!" I cry. I hug my self as a sob tearlessly. I hug my self as a sob tearlessly. I just want to die. Then Edward came upstairs.

"Hey love, are you all right?"

"No Edward! How can i be ok!? Our child is missing. " I say.

"Bella, -" he shifts hesitantly. We have to leave. Its been 6 months and we have had close calls."

We stayed to se if Renesmee came back but when we first told charlie we moved he didn't believe us. We had to hide every time he came over.

"Alright" I whisper.

He smiles sadly " alright love lets pack up what we need. We leave tomorrow. " he says silently. I nod and he leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

A/N: HEYYYYYYYYYY GUYYYYYYYS IM SOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!! I wanted to edit this chapter so here you go. :( i know it seems like i just disappeared from the face of the earth but I'm having trouble :( I'm thinking of maybe deleting this book and start another book or i can juggle both books. Hmmm you guys tell me. Im also dedicating my new book to all my followers! Thank you for being here with me! I love you guys! Here a sneak peek of the new story i want to wright (sp?):

What if Edward left during new moon and didn't come back until Bella was 40 and while shes out side Edward sees 3 children walk out the house give Bella a kiss on the cheek and then they go to the bus stop. Did Bella really forget about Edward like he hoped? Will Edward talk to her and will bella forgive him?

Ok so what do you think? I will write another chapter of this story and then wright the first chapter of the new book so you guys can see if you like. Still really sorry of the delay!!! :( love y'all!!!