The Inaccurate Story Of MCR getting together

So Gerard is all like "I wanna start a band" and then he is all like "Mikey will you play in the band I'm starting" and then Mikey is like "sure Gerard I'll play bass in your band" then Gerard is like "Cool" so then he decides to call Ray "hey Ray you're pretty sick at playing guitar so do you want to play in my new band" and Ray accepts his offer then they get this drummer and they start playing music. Gerard is like "what are we going to name this band" and Mikey is like "let's name it 'My Chemical Romance' I heard it somewhere" then they all agree that it's a rad name for a band. One day they find this band and they are like "hey can we play in your garage" and the other band are like "sure, your music is dope" so they play in the other bands garage. Then they decide they need someone else to play guitar and they go up to a guy named Frank Iero who played in the other band that let them borrow their garage for playing in and they are like "hey wanna play guitar in our band" and Franks's like "guys you're like my favorite band I'd love to join" and with that Frank joined MCR. They end up getting signed by some place and they make an album called "I Brought You Bullets You Brought Me Your Love" and people bought it and they became an emo band.

The End

----------------------------------------
Omg I cannot believe I just wrote that 😂 hope you somewhat liked it.       Bye