Chapter 4

Not as long as planned :( And I don't really like this chapter...nothing really happens

Hannah's POV

"Don't you wanna get yourself something to eat?" Demi asked.

We were sitting on a table for two in the dining hall. The whole way here I was in deep thought. How am I supposed to surrive this summer? Demi already knows about my cutting, what if she finds out about my I don't know how to call it...restricting food maybe? And now I have to eat...ugh! This summer is going to be pure hell.

"Umm...yeah, of course" We stood up and walked torwards the buffet. I spotted a huge bowl of fruit salad. Good...that's not too unhealthy.

You should still purge afterwards...

Don't worry, I will!   Oh god, I'm actually 'talking' to them. I'm so weird.

After putting a couple of fruits on my plate I walked back to the table but I didn't start eating yet. I waited for Demi, who came back five minutes later with two plates. 

Demi:"That's all you're having?"

I lied easily:"No. I also had a brownie but a waiter already took the plate"

Demi:"Oh. In that case, just continue eating"

I nodded, faked a smile and picked my fork up to start eating. I chewed every bite for like a minute before swallowing. Demi and I finished at the same time.

Suddenly my phone was vibrating. One unread message.

From Dallas

Hey :) Do you and Demi wanna join us at the beach? I texted her but she won't answer

Dallas

"Dallas wants to know if we wanna come to the beach with them. She texted you but you didn't reply"

Demi:" Forgot my phone in the cabin. Tell her I'm in"

To Dallas

We're in :)

Hannah

We stood up and went back to the room. So now I only had to cover up my cuts...not as easy as it sounds. There is nothing harder than covering up fresh cuts. I was trying and trying but nothing was working. When Demi noticed how desperate I was she came over, kneeled down next to me and started to cover them up. I was watching what she was doing because it was working. After two minutes my arm looked like it should. No cuts.

"Thanks"

Demi:" No problem. Are you ready?"

Hannah:"Yes. Where are we meeting them?"

Demi:" They're already at the beach. Maddie texted that they're somewhere near the water"

After a five minute walk we found them laying on their towels. We sat down beside them and suddenly there was this weird tension between Dallas and Demi. I guess Dallas still a little upset about last night. 

Five minutes later I was absolutely sure that Dallas was still mad. She basically ignored Demi. Maddie, who was clearly confused, asked if I wanted to go swimming with her. I obviously said yes because I wasn't exactly keen on spending time with Demi. After 10 minutes Dallas joined us in the water.

"Whatcha doing?" she smiled.

"Just swimming as you can see"

"Let's do something fun. Without Demi" Maddie shot Dallas a confused glare, so she continued "I'll explain later. But seriously what's wrong with her lately? I know you two never really got along but she was so bitchy last night. Even torwards me. But five minutes before you showed up she was genuinely worried. Is she taking her meds?"