Chapter 6

Hannah's POV

I closed Demi's notebook and laid it back down on the bed. Then I sat down on the couch and took out my phone to text a couple of friends. After about an hour Demi came out of the bathroom. She laid down on her stomach on her bed and propped her upper body up on her elbows.

"You could just tell me,you know? Would save me alot of work"

Hannah :"I would tell you if there would actually be something to tell"

Demi faked a lugh :"Do you really think I believe you? Why did you put your hand on your mouth then...if you're not hiding anything? Please explain"

"I don't have to explain myself, okay? And yes, I was about to say something but it's nothing to worry about. Just a little secret between me and a friend. No big deal"

I could tell that she wasn't believing me because she looked at me with narrowed eyes. I took out my phone to text Clara, wanting to meet up with her so I can escape this 'questioning'.

To Clara

Can we meet up at the beach??? Gotta tell you something

Hannah xx

She agreed one minute later.

"Demi? I gotta go. I'll be back later" Then I stormed out as fast as I could because I knew Demi wouldn't have let me go.

On my way to the beach I was thinking. What would happen if Demi found out? Would she tell mom and dad? I'm sure she wouldn't want me to go to treatment because when the press and media found out they would blame it on her. And-

"Hannah?" Clara's voice brought me back to reality.

Hannah :"Oh, hi! I have to tell you something!" we sat down on the sand and I continued "Demi found out about the cutting and I almost told her about the refusing food and purging thing. I put my hand over my mouth before I could say anything else...kinda stupid now. Couldn't be anymore obvious...I mean hand over mouth, every idiot would know that I was hiding something. She's suspicious now. She even wrote a list with things that could be wrong with me"

"Well, that sucks. You have to convince her that you're fine. Eat but purge. Don't act weird"

"That's what I was planning on doing. I already had dinner but I obviously purged. In the restroom near the kitchen"I sighed.

Clara :"Don't worry about it. It'll be fine"

"Hope so...Let's change the topic. So what happened after I left last night?"

"Not thaaat much. Francisco, Alejandro and Ricardo left as well after a while. Julio and I...umm...kinda."

"Fucked?"

"Haha, no! We made out a little. That's it"

Hannah :"That's what they all say...and then they're pregnant"

Clara :"I'm serious. We didn't do anything else"

"I was just kidding. I believe you"

The next couple of hours we spent talking about boys. She was talking most of the time. About Julio. So cute, I hope they start dating. After we ran out of topics to talk about, I checked my phone. Shit! Already 1 AM.

Hannah :"Sorry, Clara but I really have to go"

Then I ran as fast as I could to cabin 52. I opened the door as quiet as I could, not wanting to wake Demi. I entered and slowly closed the door behind me. Suddenly the light turned on, which made me jump a little because I thought my sister was already asleep.