The break-up

© Copyright, all rights reserved.

Hi, this is my first story and I hope you will like it.

"I'm breaking up with you."

My heart just shattered into a million pieces. Brad was supposed to be the guy I marry and grow old with. Now he is breaking up with me. What did I do? Suddenly, a tear fell on my cheek as I asked "Why?"

He replied with " Your too much of a good girl with the good grades and just too boring. Melissa and I have been secretly going out. I want her now."

"Wait a second, my best friend Melissa?"

And all that annoying jerk replied with was "Do you know another Melissa?" Now I wanted to cry so bad and run away, now I know my best friend was a two faced bitch who pretended she didn't even like Brad when I started dating him.

"Bye Brad. " He said " We can still be friends right" That was when I realized he was a huge jerk that cheated with my best friend and didn't even have the decency to say sorry. I would not let him have the satisfaction of knowing I am 100% heartbroken so I will suck it up and pretend to be okay. I smiled at him which shocked him and agreed saying we work better as friends even though I didn't ever want to talk to him after he broke my heart. Then I walked away.

I drove all around town then headed home. I told my mum Phoebe, who had brown hair and brown eyes just like me, what happened she gave me ice cream then I went to my room and started thinking maybe I am too boring and plain. That was when I decided it wad time to change from plain, boring Alexis Jeffery to uncontrollable and completely unpredictable Lexi Jeffery.

The next day was Saturday, me and the only great friend I have left Jennifer a old time friend went shopping for a hot new wardrobe to as she said help me brake out of my shell and become more confident. After that her brother, Drake who was also an old friend, taught me how to not be all shy around people. Now on Monday I was ready to face everyone. Listen to me getting ahead of myself nobody will probably notice that the socially awkward me has even changed.