Charlie

Lunch was pretty uneventful after that. Everyone went back to whatever they were doing and stopped staring. I'm glad because I could not deal with all those pairs of eyes on me. Especially when the girls are giving you looks of pure hatred. If looks could kill i'd be six feet under right now.

There was ten minutes left of lunch and I was going to leave the cafeteria when I bumped into something rock hard. I thought it was a wall but when I looked up I was surprised to see some familiar chocolate brown eyes. It was Charlie. Damn I thought i'm so clumsy or as I like to say i'm not clumsy the floor just hates me, tables and chairs are bullies and walls get in my way. I guess that doesn't work for people but i'm just going to blame this on him. I mean to like me you have to have been clumsy enough to hit your head which makes me appealing. Right?

"Hey there bashful" Charlie greeted.

"Hi Charlie. Wait i'm not bashful, that was your fault." I replied even though it was a lie.

"We both know it was you because you can't control your clumsy ways." He retorted.

"Hey it takes skill to trip on flat surfaces!"

"Well I can't disagree with you there. Anyway I wanted to spend lunch with you but I had a detention. Anyways I heard something happened with you and Ash. What happened there?"

"He was just trying to get my attention or something. He is so weird so many girls want him and he talks to me the one girl who detests him."

"Why do you hate him so much?" Charlie asked. Then the bell rang for last lesson. As I was getting ready to go to last lesson I looked at Charlie and said "Hurry up. We don't want to be late for our last lesson." Then I ran to my next lesson, not to avoid being late but to avoid being in a deep conversation.

 There I have finally completed another chapter let me know what you think because I don't think this story is very interesting but I don't know.