After School

"Luke!" It's the end of the day, and the week. You see him walking towards the school gates as you try and catch up with him. You hear laughs from Jamie Smith and his gang but you try and ignore them. "Luke!" He doesn't hear you as his headphones are plugged firmly into his ears. You poke him in the shoulder and he turns around to face you.

"Y/N! Hi." He says so quietly. "What are you doing tonight?" You're startled as he asks YOU what YOU'RE doing. That was a first.

"Wait you're asking me what I'm doing tonight?" You were and extremely happy. Maybe you did have a little crush on him. Just a small one.

"Yeah, I am asking you. It's just cause you've been so nice to me over these past few weeks and I thought you could come to mine and hang out and we could do someone of that biology homework?" You stare at him, starteld. Of course you want to go, you're just extremely surprised he's asking.

"Yea I can come. What time?" You ask, excitement building up inside you.

"7?" He replies.

"Ok, cool. See you then. And I will bring that biology homework, we can work together, cause then that's less work and more fun."

"Yea, ok, bye, Y/N"

"Bye, Luke, see you tonight." You walk in opposite directions and can't help yourself from smiling. It's all cut short by Jamie and his gang chanting,

"Y/N's got a date with Luke. EWW. Don't get too close, Y/N he's got a tiny dick."

"Shut up, Jamie. Just shut up and stop being such a twat. What the fuck has he ever done to you. Just stop it." You say with such aggression he takes a step back.

"Oooh getting fiesty there, Y/N. Didn't know he meant so much to you. Loser boy." He didn't say it with so much power as last time but you just hoped Luke wasn't in ear-shot. You walked away with your head held high and trying not to show you were upset. How could someone be so horrible, you thought.