Why Her?!?!?

Jess' POV

2:48pm. I was practically dying for the last class to end, then we're lake house bound. Me and Leigh shared a look of excitement. Our group of friends have been planning this trip since school started. It was gonna be Drew, Naomi, Keaton, Leigh, Me, and my crush, Wesley. I started to daydream about what we're gonna do when we get there. After about 10 minutes of that I felt Leigh push my arm that I was leaning on and my head just about hit the table before I reacted. She yelled in my ear "Come on slow-poke. They're letting us out early!!" I glanced at the clock. The time read "2:59pm" Leigh pulled me outside and to Naomi's car while I mumbled "Let us out early my ass."

While I sprawled myself in the backseat and closed my eyes, Naomi grumbled about how one of her co-workers tried to take off and leave her with his shift. Just then, I felt someone pick up my legs and move them. I cracked one eye open and saw Keaton there. I pulled one leg back and kicked him in the thigh. "What the hell was that for?!?!?" he asked, swatting my leg away. I closed my eyes again and I heard Naomi say "Keaton how many times have we told you do not touch her while she's resting. She'll claw your eyes out or something." I smiled and Keaton shoved my legs again. "Why are you so annoying sometimes?!" he half-asked while smiling. I sat up and was ready to tackle him when Naomi shouted at me "No fighting you two." Keaton bust out laughing while I was getting glared at by Naomi. I sputtered out words trying to think of something to get him in trouble too. " But..bu...but, he started it and I'm the youngest. He always picks on me. Come MiMi you're like my mom you're supposed to be on my side. Whop his ass not mine." Then, Keaton was being glared at and not me.

"We're here losers." Leigh yelled at me and Keaton. I was staring out of the window daydreaming and Keaton fell asleep. I got out of the car after waking Keaton up. I noticed that we were at my house, but I live next to Drew, Wes, and Keaton. So, technically we were both home. I live with Naomi and Leigh since I got emancipated. Long story short for that is my parents were never there for me so I got emancipated. Leigh and Naomi decided to see how the boys were and asked me to bring their bags down to the dark blue, jeep. I did as I was asked and brought mine down too. After that all we needed was Kona and Kai our two dogs.

I walked over to the boys' house and I noticed that Wes was missing from the living room. Everyone else was there. My friends gave me pitiful looks. What? Where was he? As if on cue he came to the top of the stairs carrying 4 bags. Why 4 bags? He came downstairs struggling a bit, but made it to their silver, jeep nevertheless. I looked towards my friends who noticed my confusion and only mouthed the words We're sorry. I was confused until I heard a familiar voice say "Babe? Baby?! Wes? Did you already get my bags?" Wes came back in not even acknowledging my presence, but the others he did. How could even see me, when something or someone else has his attention. He called up the stairs "Yeah come on we're ready to leave!" The voice I heard from before yelled down okay. There she was, the devil incarnate, hell the devil itself standing there. Veronica Roberts. The whore of Sequim High School. Thank god she graduated, finally!! She smirked at me and made her way down the stairs. Once she reached the bottom she said hello to all and kissed Wesley. More like shoved her tongue down his throat. When they broke apart, we decided to see who is going in what car. Keaton, Leigh, Naomi and Drew decided to take Drew's Jeep. So, that meant Wes, "Roni" and me all had to pile up in Naomi's jeep. I went and got Kona and Kai from the house. Before we left Keaton warned me that all they do is make out. My friends gave me sorry looks. I brushed them off. Boy Keaton was right about them.

All they did was make out.

••••••○○○○○○○○••••••
Such a short chapter. Please feel free to vote, comment and follow. I'll post as frequently as I can.
Thanksss~~~~~Bye