Lucky broken girl|| Book 1

Walking through this dark road thinking what I did wrong.

**********

Waking up early so that I can prepare for Harris we've been together for three years and he said that this day would be special, for him.

He already said we're we going to meet walking the aisle was full of roses and beautiful lights, I saw him from a far excitement fill my whole body but all happiness drained from my body when I saw someone in his arms.

His face was full of shock...

I couldn't utter a word when I saw the engagement ring on her finger.

I didn't even notice that I was crying...

You're weak

You're vulnerable

You're nothing

My mind keeps on repeating those words, I didn't even feel that Harris was holding my hand and because I can't handle what's going on I run I can hear his voice calling out my name.

Walking through this busy street while hugging my self because of the cold air, bumping through various people.

Sitting on the grass looking up it the sky and on cue was droplets of water on my face it was raining, I didn't bother to take cover.

For a moment the rain stop, that was fast I looked up to see an umbrella someone was covering me up I could see its face, I grab the umbrella then it just left without a word.

Leaving me dumbfound, I can't go home I don't want my mother to worry

I didn't even know I got up at the rooftop sitting on the edge full of random thoughts, all that you do is make me crazy, you pierce me, you hurt me I hate this....

I looked at the sky once more please take away my pain and warm tears escaped from my eyes, taking a handfulbof medicine, this time I just want to end everything I'm tired of this.

I can feel  my eyes are getting heavy, then every went black.

<><><><><><><><>

Walking up I can see white light, then I heard sobbing I try to move but can't

I try to adjust my vision, I'm in a hospital, why am I still here.....

As if by magic my body was aching I was screaming everything hurts the nurses pull me down then the doctor assisted my mother to wait outside, everything was happing so fast, when finally I stopped but now my body is so numb I can't feel anything.

My mom wasn't allowed to visit me untili was stable enough to have visitors

2 days passed

I was ready to go home, the whole ride we didn't spoke to each other.

" He told me you run away"

I didn't, I just did some thinking  how of  jerk he is I was fool of my self to think he'll be loyal, I was just crazy enough to fall for his tricks, I have to re think my life, I know it was just a guy but mom I gave my whole life to him heck! Even I was trying to kill myself he was still on my mind.

I said in one breath

" the reality is people mess up. Don't let one mistake ruin a beautiful thing"

My mom always know what to say, I smiled and walk to my room.

~~~~~~~~

We are
Not perfect human beings,
Nor do we have to
Pretend to be,
But IT is necessary
For us to be the
Best version of ourselves
We can BE.

~~~~~~~~~~~