chapter 2

I wasn't in a mood to get up nor do anything.

My phone keeps on ringing this is the fourth time, " What do you want"

Get your butt here I want to show you something

" Can't it's lazy day for me " then I hang up

Still in deep thoughts, I didn't see who was the girl I shouldn't waste time on it. I was about to close my eyes when...

Someone pulled me out of bed "ugh"

Now what do you wanna wear, I just rolled my eyes. Sadly she did get me out of bed and were walking just 'walking' around the mall.

I heard what happen to you I'm sorry I wasn't there she looked at me with concerne as she reach for my hand I saw the the a ring.

"Where did you get the ring?"

Oh, this my fiance proposed to me yestarday that's why I couldn't call you.

" Are you wearing on the proposal was your favorite necklace "

Yeah how did you know

I didn't notice tears were forming on my eyes, " I need to go " I said in a shacky voice.

I told her I wasn't feeling well, she wanted to come to her house to talk about it but I wasn't in the mood to talk to the woman who betrayed me.

I know she didn't do anything but SHE! knew I was with Harris, I know Alison better than everyone else, she always want what she couldn't have but still got it and she think she could get away from it.

Thinking if I should just do it again, maybe faith won't be by my side when I do it again, I'm walking through the busy roads people on cars yelled at me but I didn't car and I heard aloud honk of a truck, I closed my eyes seconds later, I was pulled out of the road I looked up to who pulled me it was the same person that gave me the umbrella.

I was lost in words then people came rushing to asking me if I was alright I try to chase the person I was almost on the jacket when.....

" Val! Are you okay, why weren't you looking on the road" my mom asked me.

" Alison called you said you weren't feeling well but when I came home you weren't there, I tried to find you when I saw you on the side of the road,I can't afford to lose you " she said while tears forming her eyes.

We drove home and surprised to see Alison waiting for us.

" I'm so glad your ok-

I slapped her, she didn't even looked shock

" I deserve that "

Valerie! My mom said and move inbetween me and Alison

You knew I was with him , but you still continue to see him I thought you were my friend I thought all the flirts with Harris was a joke but something was already going on between you two.

She didn't say anything, I had enough of her Bullshits.

I was going to shut the door when she spoke up....

"He didn't even like you, he admitted to me I was happy to know that, he told me you were over before he start flirting with me, so eventually I said yes to him and when I saw you the day he was proposing, I thought you would support me but you ran away, I know I should have dump him but I love him so much"

she said while tearing up, oh hell no she isn't gonna play victim on me.

Well then he's all yours, I said while giving her our signature necklace then shut the door close.

~~~~~~~~~

It doesn't
Matter if it was
A relationship
Or a friendship.
When it
ENDS
Your heart
Breaks

~~~~~~~~~~~