chapter 3

I can't believe what happen yesterday, everything was just happening too fast.

Did I really do the right decision?

Yeah I did

My mom restricted me to go outside to avoid accidents.

Maybe a little walk wouldn't hurt, walking through the the streets, a smell of caffeine entered my nose. I couldn't resist the smell of coffee

Sitting down to get my order to be taken, then the waiter already put a cup of coffee on my table.

" I think you have mistaken, I haven't orders anything yet"

Oh don't worry ma'am the guy over there paid for it, then she left

I looked at the guy who bought my drink, is he the one who saved me

He looks up to me, damn he gots some gorgeous eyes I can look at it forever then he stand up to go to my seat.

He sat across my seat.

Aren't you creeped out he ask me, even his voice is beautiful.

"No not all, it's just how did you know me" I hope this is the guy who saved me

Nothing you just caught my attention he said smiling

"Oh is that so " then my phone rang

I told you to stay in the house

" on my way I just grab a quick coffee"

You better be, then she ended the call

" I'm really sorry..

Its OK can I at least get your phone number

"Ahh sure" got to go
He waved goodbye

Arriving at my house mom was tapping on her foot.

We just went inside the house, to see Alison

"Mom what the heck"

You need to sort things out

"Bullshit"

I was about to walk out....

Please I just want to talk for a couple of minutes.

Mom was already upstairs not wanting to disturb us.

*************

I broke up with him yesterday and I gave him back the ring.

" Still It doesn't change a thing "

Please Valerie I wouldn't want our friendship to end

"You should have thought of that before going out with my boyfriend"

I was about leave when......

I'm Pregnant!

Then she burst in tears

"SEE! If you were a good friend you wouldn't spread your legs with my boyfriend, Alison I'm wiling to forgave you but that doesn't mean were friends I'm just giving you a peace of mind" calming myself "and I think you got your job done maybe you can leave my house"

I said pointing at the door, she just stand up and left as soon a she close the doors, I collapse I was breaking ang throwing everything.

I didn't even notice that mom was already hugging me telling me that everything is going to be OK.

I will never be ok, I'm a mess, I'm a disgrace to my parents especially my mom, she shouldn't be suffering like this I should be the only who needs to suffer.

*******************

I woke up in the middle of the night,I cried till I was tired.

I got up to get a jacket, then I saw mom was sleeping at the other sofa, I got up to get some blakets, then cover up mom.

I slowly shut the door be careful not to wake up my mom

*********
Walking around the village, trying to remember the house of Alison.

After several minutes, I finally arrived at her house, I know what I did wrong and I shouldn't push her away, now that she's pregnant I'm just making things complicated than It should be.

I was waiting for Alison to turn on the lights, then it finally did I was about to call her when I saw she's holding gun.

My eyes widened, I'm trying to knock at there Door when......

I gun shoot was fired, her mother  was screaming upstairs and her dad open the door for me I rush up to her to see a pool of blood and her mom is trying wake her up.

This is my fault, I should have help her instead of pushing her away, but now its to late the evidence of my immaturity is right in front of me.

**************

I'm on the funeral as her mom is giving speech of how a great daughter she is.

She never knew that we fight, nor does she even know that shes pregnant.Getting out of the room not wanting to see what I've did to her.

When I got home mom embrace me with a hug, I was sobbing at her shoulder. When Alison's mom arrived at our house she said she wanted to talk to me.

" Here, I saw this at Alison's room and has your name on it, I think she wanted you to read it" then giving me a red envelope.

Then she left.

I open the envelope....

Valerie

Hey, I know your reading this without me. I'm sorry I have to leave you, it was hard for me, I know your a kind and sweet person its ok if you don't accept my apology.

I just want to say is that don't waste your life like I did I'm weak, but you you can handle things way better than anyone could, and please don't blame yourself it's my decision to end my life, besides I can't handle a child maybe this really my time, unlike you you have faith beside you and that means you journey isn't done yet.

So I hope you continue your life to the fullest.
                                            your friend,
                                                 Alison:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lost of a friend is like
That of a limb; time may heal
The anguish of the wound, but
The loss cannot be repaired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~