Get to know Bella Bællèryni

Hi, my name is Bèlla-Jae Harmoni Christi,I'm 29 years old and I'm a WWE diva model, fashion mogul, dancer  and actress. I was born in French Quebec, Canada on April 02,1985.

Ring Name: Bella Bællèryni
Nick Names: Bebe, Jay- C and BJ.

Parents: Justin and Stephanie Christi-(Step mom).
Biological Mother :Laia Ashton-(left when I was two)
(I'll explain later.)

Siblings: Chastayn and Faith Christi (They are fourteen year old twins).

I live in Los Angeles, California.

Personal Details-- Hair: Blonde, Eyes: Aqua Blue. Kim-K body.
Tattoos: None.
Height:5'8"

WWE Career Details
10x Women's Champ.

Theme Song: Top Of The World by CFO$.

Friends: The Bella Twins, Roman, Dean, Naomi, Natalya, Corey Graves, Bayley, Sasha, Becky, Charlotte-(NXT), Randy, John,The Usos, Daniel, Paige, Aj Lee, Cm Punk, Chris Jericho, Dolph, The Rock and many other.

Best Friend: Hailey Stoner
Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman.
Biggest Enemy: Summer Rae.

New Ring Gear: Black and Silver Sports Bra with Black Latex Shorts and dark silver high knee boots.

Main Finishing Maneuver: FOI(Fire On Ice)- Twisted version of the Bella Buster.
Main Submission Move: Heaven's Enemy (chokehold move similar to the Hell's Gate.

I do other moves such as, Swanton bombs, Spear, Spider Bridge etc.

Ex-boyfriends : Nathanial Stevens and Seth Rollins.

Trained by: Triple H, Stone Cole(Steve Austin, Randy Orton, The Rock, John Cena, Edge, Christian, Lita, Beth Pheonix, Brock Lesnar, Ric Flair and The Undertaker.

Now here's my story.

I debuted in the WWE in 2003 at the age of 18 years old, and in just eight years I won 10 Women's Championships, 3 diva search competitions and I also won the slammy award for 'Diva Of The Year' five times in a row.  Ok so one day while I was on my way to the WWE Headquarters, I got into a major car accident and it put me on the shelf for three years. During emergency surgery, I slipped into a deadly coma. About a year later, the doctors saw no improvement and decided  it was time to turn off my ventilator. Miraculously, I started breathing on my own and a month after that, I was discharged.
It was very hard at first to get use to my surroundings but I eventually got the hang of it.

After 6 months I started to train to get back in shape to go back to my home; WWE.

Now the journey is just beginning...

A/N: So I made up all of that got a wild imagination don't ya think?😋
Comment and Vote.
Thank You!!