Chap.2 Found My Enemy

Bella's P.O.V.
I was in my hotel room in Omni, Los Angeles, planning the last few fays of my WWE return with my best friend Hailey. Last week I had called up Triple H and Stephanie McMahon and told them that I'd be returning tonight, they were really excited . Steph told me not to drop hints on social media and that I should be at the arena A.S.A.P. So that means none of my fans, friends or family. But I just had to tell Hailey, I'm kind of a big mouth when it comes to her.

While I was getting ready, Hailey was watching TMZ.
" Ugh, I got no time for these journal worms." She groaned.

She was about to switch the channel but I stopped when I heard my name being mentioned.

"So Summer, how do you feel about Paige being the new ' Divas Champion'?" Jason McCollum asked Summer Rae, my number #1 enemy.

" Ugh, not this bitch again." Hailey groaned again as I took a seat on the edge if the bed.

"Will you be quiet I wanna to hear what she's gonna say." I shushed her.

"Honestly, I don't think she deserves it, I should be champion, no one can ever be on my level bit even Bèlla Bællèryni." Summer said with a smirk.

" That's if she has a level." Hailey said from behind me.

Of course Summer being the hitch that she is always think she's the best.

"Speaking of Bella, we understand that you and her go way back as to being high school enemies. And you know Bèlla was involved in a pretty bad car accident and due to being in a deadly coma was stripped of her title, how do you did you feel about that?" Jason asked her.

" To be honest, I felt great the world needed a better champion and Bèlla wasn't fit for it. I believe I've made my point bye-bye." She said with an evil smirk, while waving off the camera.

"Ok, well there you have it, WWE Diva Summer Rae, this is TMZ Sports were out." Jason McCollum and the show was cut off.

"Why that stupid, ugly, egotistical-..."Hailey said but I cut her off.

" Hailey!"I shouted knowing what she was about to say.

"Girl, I was obviously gonna say girl."She said raising her hands in defense.

" Yeah sure you were."I sarcastically said.

"Ok we gave to catch a flight to Minneapolis for tomorrow, let's go." I said getting off the bed.

"You go ahead, I'm just gonna stay here and relax."She said resting her head on a pillow and closing her eyes.

" Hailey Elizabeth Mydauna Stoner! Get your lazy ass out
of the bed and go get ready!!" I scolded her.

"Ok, ok I'll go."She said walking to the bathroom.

"Grandma." She mumbled shutting the door.

"I heard that."I shouted.

" Whatever! "She shouted back.

Sometimes I really question the type of relationship we have 'Cuz sometimes it feels like I'm her mother and she's the overly spoiled child.

After what seemed like forever she finally came out of the bathroom and hit dressed.

When she was finally ready I felt relieved.

"Come on let's go." I said heading to the door but she stopped me.

"You can't go out like that." She said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Remember what Steph said you can't let anyone know about your return, much less see you out in public." She explained.

"Oh, right." I said.

"Here put on these." She handed a hoodie, baseball cap and sunglasses.

"I'll go check us out." She said while we walked down the hall towards the elevator.

When we reached the lobby, I stood by the entrance of the hotel and waited for Hailey.

It wasn't even a second later as we reached my car.

"To Minneapolis we go." Hailey said as we drove off.

My thoughts started drifting back to Summer.

I'm coming back bitch!!