Seth Sells Out

Author's P.O.V.
It was the main event of Monday Night Raw-(Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns).On the previous night, WWE held the pay per view - Payback. he main event Evolution lost to The Shield again, which resulted in Dave Batista quitting due to not getting his one on WWE title match with Daniel Bryan.

Sierra
   Hotel
  India
Echo
  Lima
  Delta
  ...Shield
As the shield made their way down the stairwell of their entrance, over the barricade and into the ring. Roman Reigns got a mic and began to speak.

"Last night, at Payback we proved that this is our yard by beating Evolution once again." He stopped when the crowd cheered louder.
          "...But it looks they're one member short ain't that right boys?"Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose nodded in agreement.
         " So the snake of the now 'duo' asked for a match against me, well so be it, Randy get your ass here NOW."He shouted into the mic.

Triple H's theme played.
'Its time to play the game . '

Him and Randy Orton walked out, he had his sledgehammer over his shoulder. They were booed out of the building.

"Well, well, well if it isn't The Shield let me just start by saying your right Roman, we did lose a member tonight, but that doesn't mean the war is over. Plan A may not have worked but when it comes to the Authority, there is always a Plan B and it starts with you, the war is far from over."Hunter said and Seth rolls out of the ring for steel chair.

"Looks like Seth's ready for a fight." JBL said on commentary.
"Roman is shouting for Randy to get in the ring Cole stated.

Triple H smirks and at that moment as if on cue, Seth held up the chair across Roman's back,  the audience   gasped in shock. Triple H and Randy stood outside the ring smiling. Dean watched as Roman fell between the ropes, while the crowd was booing Seth. Dean walked up to Seth to try and stop him, but he was met with  chair to the gut and Seth started to beat him with it.
       Hunter stood and watched in amusement, Seth walked out of the ring and gave Randy the chair as HHH was telling Seth 'Good Job'.
They watched as Randy beat Roman with the chair and took off his vest and plunged the chair in Romans gut.

   When Randy was finished Seth and Triple H joined him in the ring as they stood over Roman's unconscious body.
air.

"Woah, this us the beginning of the end, I guess ugh, thank you for  joining us here the on Monday Night Raw

"Woah, this us the beginning of the end, I guess ugh, thank you for  joining us here the on Monday Night Raw."Michael Cole said as Raw went off the  air.

AN: Stay Tuned!!!