Chap.3 I'm Coming

Monday Night Raw
June 09, 2014
Seth's P.O.V.
Tonight I start my new storyline without 'the shield' and honestly it feels pretty weird. I've officially turned heel and even though Dean, Roman and I have separated, we're still friends, we still hang out but manage to keep a low profile whenever were in public do it won't hurt the storyline. I was heading towards Hunter's office to discuss my new storyline.

"Hey Seth welcome I just wanna say that the storyline is going along real great, but we might be adding a little surprise in later." He smirked.

"Ok, what is it?" I asked.

"It's called a surprise Seth, if I tell you then it'd be ruined." He said and I shrugged.

"All I'm saying is be back in my office once the show's over, now I don't wanna keep you here any longer, you have a segment, you are dismissed." He said.

"Yes, sir." I said leaving his office.

I wonder what the surprise is. I thought.
Guess I'll have to find out later.

Bèlla's P.O.V.
Hailey and I got to the hotel late last night, due to her almost getting busted cops for almost breaking a security's nose.

Okay here's what happened.
When we got out of the plane, the security had to check us for weapons,when they were doing the whole search routine, one of them touched Hailey's breast intentionally and obviously she got upset, she was swinging at him.

The cops came and they tried to arrest Hailey, during the whole commotion, I dragged Hailey away along with our suitcases.

And on the entire ride to the hotel she was still pissed. I had to listen to her for 2 whole hours. That girl would not shut up about it.

"Hailey come on, I need to get ready, Raw starts in an hour. Are you living in there?!!" I shouted towards the bathroom.
Hailey has been in the bathroom for 45 minutes. 45 god damn minutes. I can't wait any longer.

"Hailey!" I banged on the door.

"I'm coming!!" She shouted back.

So about 10 minutes later she finally came out of the bathroom.

"Took you long enough, Sherlock." I said as she walked past me and rolled her at eyes.

I went into bathroom and showered, y'know the classic routine.

I got out and and changed into these.

I finished and looked myself over in the mirror.

I'm okay with this. I thought.

"Come on, Bell-.." Hailey walked in my room but stopped when she saw me.

"Oh, you're ready."She smiled slightly.

" Yeah let's go." I said said and grabbed my phone, car keys and wallet.

We went out to my car and drove as fast as we can to the arena. Hailey made me put on a hoodie, baseball cap and sunglasses. I thought it was ridiculous.

We showed the guards our tickets and backstage passes and they let us in.
We were just through the hallways, Hailey was reminding me to keep my cover and I ended bumping into someone.

"Oh, sorry." I said looking at the ground and from the corner of my eye I could Hailey's jaw drop.

"It's okay." the person said I recognized that voice anywhere.

When I turned around I came face to face with a person I thought I would never see again.

... Seth Rollins

AN: Drama!!😣😣😭😆😄😝