How The Good Girl Changed The Bad Boy Chpt. 6

No need for words(:

-

Dakota's POV(:-

"Dakota, wake up! You need to shower so we can get to your school!" I heard my mum's voice echo through our small one story house.

"Alright mum!" I called back. Sighing, I rubbed my face for about two minutes. When I was finished and wide awake, I grabbed a pair of black sweat pants and a medium sized shirt that was checkered black and blue. Also, I grabbed a white tank top and my undergarments, and went to the shower. Our shampoo and extra stuff were already there, so I was able to finish the shower in under twenty minutes.

The moment I stepped out of the warm shower, I insantly regretted it. Cool air was beginning to stick to my body and I felt sort of sticky. I pulled everything on and wrapped my hair up in a towel before I walked out. The clothes from last night were now in a laundry basket that I hadn't noticed was there last night.

"Dakota, it's your first day of school. Couldn't you dress a little more.. I don't know.. Girly?" My mum began. I rolled my eyes and went to the pantry. Cereal was what I wanted, but did we have any? No. I was stuck eating stupid scrambled eggs that my mum had prepared for me. Scarfing down the eggs, I rushed back to the bathroom, removed the towel from my now almost dry hair, and began brushing my teeth. I made sure to remove any trace of eggs and spat it all out. Mouthwash went into my mouth, I gargled it, spat it out, and ran to my room.

The first pair of shoes I saw were black Nikes, so I grabbed them and a pair of socks, running into the living room. The socks slipped easily onto my foot and as did the shoes. I suddenly remembered I was missing something.

MY BOOK BAG! I ran back to my room and began searching for the Domo bag that was so precious to me. My childhood best friend had given it to me when I was 13 because I was a huge Domo fan, still am to this very day. Finally, relief washed over me as I found the bag next to my mirror. I stopped and stared into the mirror.

My blonde hair was smoothed down but some unknown force, my eyes seemed brighter then I'd ever seen them, and my cheeks were flushed wtih a slight pink color. Running, it was from running. I assured myself.

"Time to leave!" My mother called out and I sped out of my room. "Are you excited?" She asked me, taking in my apperance.

"Estatic." I sighed happily. In reality, I was a nervous wreck. I had to make new friends, deal with new people, and a completely new place.

"Okay, let's go then." She said and both of walked to our car. Instead of a bunch of small boxes and suitcases being in the back trunk, it was now empty and tidy. Just the way I liked it.

The car ride to school was silent, as was the walk to Mr. Evans office. I knocked on the door softly and when I heard a 'come in', I slowly walked in.

Robert's office was tidy, neat, clean, and every other word that described a nice place.

"Take a seat Dakota, Jen." Both of us nodded and we sat down in two chairs that were placed in front of his desk. "So, Dakota. I'm having a student guide you around today. You have all of your classes with her." I nodded and sighed.

"What's her name?" I asked softly.

"Her name is Megan." He simply said and I nodded. All I could do was nod, I was frozen with fear.

"Well, Dakota, good luck honey. I'll see you after school." My mum said as she stood up. I stood up as well and both of us hugged eachother. Mr. Evans smiled and said a quiet goodbye to my mother as she left the office.