How The Good Girl Changed The Bad Boy Chpt. 14

Dakota's POV(:-

"Dakota, hunny. Wake up. We need to go home." Someone whispered in my ear. They began shaking me and I lazily attempted swatting their arms away.

"Go away." I heard myself mumble.

You know that feeling when your half awake? When you're body thinks it's going to be waking up fully, but it's not just ready yet? Yeah, well that's how I felt.

"If you want, she can spend another night here Ms. Porter." A warm honey like voice said.

"Oh, I would appreciate it, but she needs to shower." My mother's voice began becoming clearer and sharper.

"We don't mind. It's just the two of us here. If you want, you can bring her clothes over and she can shower in the morning before she goes to school." Yet another voice said; This one was much more manly. Almost adult like.

"Are you sure it's alright? I feel as if we're being too much of a drag."

"Oh nonsense! We're just trying our very best to make both of you girls welcomed." Mr. Evans voice rang in my ears; I had completely forgotten the shaking had stopped.

"Will you please make sure Dakota gets to school tomorrow Spencer? I know you two ditched today. Did you know that this was the first day in Dakota's ENTIRE LIFE that she's ever missed a day of school? Ever." Suddenly, my head shot up.

"OH MY GOD. NO. THAT'S A JOKE, RIGHT MUM?" I said very extremely loud. The sound rang through my ears and I flinched.

"Yup." She popped the 'p' and sighed. "Dakota, tomorrow you better be at school." She warned. I nodded my sleepy head and fell back down onto the couch.

"I'll take her upstairs." Spencer said to Mr. Evans and my mum. When I felt him picking me up, I was suddenly seldom self-conscious about my weight. Was I too heavy? Was I as light as a feather?

All these questions left my head as soon as Spencer began carrying me up the stairs.

"I can walk 'ya know." I told him. He probably didn't hear me since my lips were up against his chest.

"Mumble, mumble, mumble. You know, that's all I heard right?" He whispered against my ear.

For some odd reason, I felt incredibly comfortable in Spencer's arms. Instead of protesting, I just let Spencer carry me to his room. When he set me down on the bed, a thought popped into my head.

"Where are you going to sleep?" I asked. He flicked the light on and my eyes were blinded for a couple seconds. Eyeballs adjusting to sudden light was not fun what so ever; Bright colors danced across my eyes.

"In the same bed? Unless you want me to sleep on the floor..." He trailed off. I breathed through my nose and stretched my arm out a bit. Suddenly, my breath caught in my throat.

Something wet was on the bed.

Immediately, I jumped up off the bed and attempted to take whatever was on my back, off. Spencer watched me through horror-struck eyes. It was late, and I was really stupid when I was tired. Any one could have connected two and two together; There was sperm on the bed.

"No way." I whispered, mostly to myself then anyone else. Spencer face palmed and I knew it was true.

He did the girl that came over.

"I'm going home." Instead of grabbing me by the arm like he did every time I left his room, he stood there, still in shock.

When I came running down the stairs, mum and Mr. Evans were on the couch making out. Didn't I have the best luck in the world? Note my sarcasm.

"Mom. I want to go home." I said before any tongue went into the kiss. It was nasty enough seeing my mum making out with my principle, let alone seeing them with tongue. That's where I would put my foot down.

"OH. Uhm. Okay. I'll talk to you later Robert." My mum mumbled. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, grabbed my hand, and both of us walked back towards our house.

"You can't do that mum!" I whisper/yelled once we got home. "He's my principle!"

"I know! I know! But... I just can't handle myself when he's around. It's like falling in love with your father all over again..." She trailed off, but the knife was already thrown into my heart. I ran to my room and slammed the door shut.

She already moved on from Dad. She's completely forgotten about Dad and she's totally okay with it. How could she be okay with it? He killed himself right in front of her very eyes!

I thought living in Vegas would be fun, but these past few days have been filled with nothing but drama. Sure, Vegas is Sin City, but this is too much sin for my liking.

I want to go home.

-

Sort chapter, I know :c Shoot rocks at me, it's okay xD. It's just these short chapters always lead to bigger chapters o;

Sperm on Spencer's bed. Yummy. o__o'

No picture or song :c

OKAY. So, I found time to write Chpt. 16 today, so I'm uploading this :D I wouldn't be surprised if I uploaded a few more chapters (maybe!) tomorrow. So much stuff has been going on these past few days... So yeah... Sorry again.

:]Samm[: