Chapter 52 - Don't Tell Him

A/N: *tiptoes through dark hallway*

*reaches a doorway*

*cautiously pokes head through doorway*

*hastily shoves chapter through doorway and dashes down the hall again*

.......

WELP. I don't even really know what to say...I mean...it's been, like, almost 2 months. I know I've taken hiatuses before, but this is just CRAZY.

Life happens. And to be honest, life has been happening WAY HARDER than it normally does for me. Being in high school is bad enough, but I have like 6 other extracurricular things afterwards on different weekdays. Plus friends. Plus family. Plus getting a decent amount of sleep every night. I've had this chapter ready for EVER, and I just never had the time to actually sit down and just POST IT.

So here I am!! I apologize (one million jillion billion times) for the FREAKISHLY long wait. If you're reading this chapter and you've been following this story since the beginning, YOU DA REAL MVP!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

REVIEWS! (it's been a while, so you might not know what you reviewed, haha)

CzarZelinsky: Hi! Opinion noted, and thank you!!!

Datperson (Guest): Hey there!! Omg, thank you! Ooh, it seems we have a My Life as Leia veteran on our hands! Awesome! Thanks for sticking around!! I hope the long wait didn't scare you off? :P

changingdestiny40: (for your review on CH. 50) Hello hello! Thanks! Fifty chapters and counting...although it's wrapping up here real quick! No, the Empire hasn't been spying on Leia after all. Can't actually tell ya who HAS been creepily keeping tabs on her, but it will be explained...eventually XD
The twins are 13, almost 14, haha. Well, yeah, Vader is definitely struggling. The Light is still in him somewhere - it'll just take the right amount of circumstances to turn him back. We'll see what happens with that :p
Yep, their birthday is in (according to the story) about 17 days. On Empire Day, in fact!
Ah yes, Vader's parenting issues. There are many of those, these days. He really wants to keep them around, trust me - but it'd be safer for them back on their respective planets.
(your review on CH.51) : Thanks! :) Yeah, the Emperor is there. That oughta be fun.
It might be Piett or Tarkin or Galen or Orson...or someone else XD
Haha, no offense taken. Trust me - sometimes I find stories that I'm interested in more than my actual story XD so i totally understand, heh. Thanks for the reviews! Sorry for the long wait :p

Guest: Hi! I agree! I think longer chapters are more fun to read, especially if I'm really liking the story, so opinion noted! You'll see who the mystery man is in this chapter, actually! And thank you!!! :)

Phoebe Buffay (Guest): Aw, thank you!! I'm glad you like the twins and their interactions - sometimes they're hard to write, so I appreciate the input!
Yes, yes. Vader has many inner dialogues with himself about the twins :p He's a struggling parent, haha. Thanks so much for the review! I hope you'll stick around to see the ending! :)

Nobodythestormcrow: Chapter-length-opinion noted! Thank you! Ya know, I always enjoy your reviews, because you perfectly capture the story with words. "...cheerfully imagining the hijinks and demonic behavior of the twins," I believe you said XD Plenty of hijinks and demonic behavior to come! I hope it doesn't disappoint! ;)

There we have it, folks! Lots of reviews last chapter - THANK YOUUU!! Y'all are the best.

Again, I am infinitely sorry for the long wait. If you think you might have trouble remembering where we are in the story, I recommend reading chapters 50-51 again, just in case XD