Mahogany's personal life

Backround

This will be a story about Mahogany from Magcon and her life inside and outside of Magcon. It will deal with her love life and what she faces

Chapter 1

Magcon has meant the world to me ever since i have started. It is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I support all of my fans and i love them all so much. Day 1 of Magcon will never leave my mind! I couldnt thank my brother enough for leading me into this way, telling me that i should Dj.

When I am not in Magcon, life just isnt the same. And that leads me to where i am now.

Today, I am reuniting with my bestfriend, Jacob. I have not been with him in forever and I secretly have a huge crush on him. We decided to meet at the mall and just hangout there, so after getting my make-up on and getting in the best looking dress I met him at the mall.

I ran up to him and hugged him as tight as i could as a tear rolled down my cheek on to his face. We stood there for 5 minutes strait hugging and it felt so good.

"I missed you so much" I cried loudly

"I missed you so much more" Jacob said flirtatiously

We walked around the mall forever and it was so fun. Jacob kept asking about Magcon and how it was going, which was so nice:) After 5 hours of talking it still didnt get old, but i figured it was time to go home.

"Bye. I love you so much bestfriend. I wish we could see each other more often"

"Bye Mahogany! I love you too! And i know but im happy that youre doing other things like Magcon!"

I went back home and we texted the rest of the night. We were flirting and i finally gave in and said "will you go out with me?"

He replied an unusual answer.