Relief

Chapter 3

I hurried back from the bathroom so that Jacob wouldn't feel awkward. When i got back, Jacob was on the ground, getting punched by the boys.

I yelled to see what was going on. And then i heard cut. It turns out that they were making a vine. My heart immediately filled with relief. They were laughing, but mad because that I would think that they would do something to him.

It really means alot to me that they get along very well. And that they invited him to be in one of their vines.

For the rest of the day, until bedtime of course, all of us were talking and laughing a whole bunch. We were talking about what happened when we were out of Magcon, and our relashonship status was. And now that I had a live was very sweet. None of the guys were in relashonships and i felt proud of myself for being the only one who was not single.

We went to bed, but I didnt know if it was too early to sleep in the same bed together. I felt really awkward, but we went to bed together. We said goodnight to each other and how we love each other. We hugged and kissed on the cheek.

I was on my way to dreaming, but something caught me off gaurd. Something woke me up. Something made me really suprised. And that something was awesome!