Suprised

Chapter 4

I suddenly woke up, in the midst of the processing of a dream. I flinched and stayed where i was at, big eyed and frightened.

It was on my cheek, soft and replenishing. I heard a little giggle and then turned around.

Jacob was kissing me on my cheek! I felt like it was too early to do this, but i figured we have known each other for a long time. I perked up quickly and pulled his face towards mine, but this time on the lips.

I made it quick because I was tired so I told him that I was really tired and wanted to go to bed. I also told him I loved him so much. Tomorrow is a big day anyway because it was the starting day of Magcon.

The next day:

Today was a very busy day, after setting up everything and getting ready. Eventually we got everything done although it felt like forever.

Then, the show started after a couple of hours. We did our normal thing, just let it all out and have fun. We danced, sung, and talked. It was a blast! And a little surprise, Jacob was allowed out with us. We had so much fun!

After that crazy night I was exhausted. Jacob and I were flirting in bed just talking about each other. I gave him a big kiss and told him goodnight. We also had a big day tomorrow!

Sunday:

We got ready for another wild ass night. All of us talked until the show was started, and we were so exited as always.

The show started and we walked out. We danced and sung again. Then we got to meet people. All of them were so fun and really nice. This was one of the best groups of people in Magcon history.

The show was over and it was sad to know that we would be leaving soon. Something unusual was going on. I could sense it.

Bart called all of us over. He seemed unsure and confused. He started talking.

"I've got some really bad news"