A/N: Important Announcement - 08/21/17

This short story is now considered to be a sample for a larger novel and will be taking place within the Infinite Gates Universe under a new title.

"Little Red Murder" was the short, quick entry I did for the #OnceUponANow contest in 2016. Now, I'm beginning to consider to push the entire concept into the IGU.

I'll answer these questions ahead of time. 

What is the Infinite Gates Universe? 

The Infinite Gates Universe or "IGU" for short is where all of my works take place. Which range from titles: Whispers of War: Umbral Calamity, Valkyrie: Dawn of Ragnarok, Living Weapons: Eclipse, and to even the 1st major crossover, Dissension: Prophets' War.

The IGU itself is already massive as it is with over 100 characters and multiple worlds but our own real-time Earth is still a part of it.

LRM's new title will include the same characters but also introduce their roles and relations to the much larger universe. 

With Phase 1 of the IGU already set and final, when will LRM's new title be published?

I'll be honest, I have no idea but the chances of it coming in Phase 2 are very high. I have only seven books planned for Phase 2 so far but LRM's new title will most likely end up the eighth in line. 

Scarlett and William's adventures aren't over yet. There is still much more I want to dive into and the past of all three clans are much deeper than history itself can keep up with. 

My writing style has vastly improved since I wrote this piece and I thank everyone who has read, voted and commented on it. It means a lot and it has proved that readers still want to see more of these characters. 

Everything will always be darkest before the dawn. 

- || ProjectMyst ||

   If you have any questions, be sure to comment below and I'll answer them as best I can.