Part 13 - "A Ray Of Hopes "

A/N : firstly I  want to say a big thankxx to all of my readers .. U guys are too god.. Thnkxx for supporting my story.😚 Pls keep supporting like this.. Love you all ❤ So here's the next part.. 😚😉

| |____Your Love Is My Prison____| |

Precap:- Sanskar went to Kolkata.. He got to know the truth.. He feels guilty..

••Epi-13••

Sanskar sleeps beside swara nd think all the moments they spent with each other... He feels guilty that he didn't trust her.. But now his only and only wish to make swara normal nd teach a lesson to his parents... He gets into sleep while thinking all this...

___In Ahmadabad___

Sujata and Rp sitting in hall and talking something..

Sujata:-Jii I think it's the right time we should make this as soon as possible.. After all this all property, money, assets this all are our sanskar.. So we should transfer into his name..

RP:-Yes I did everything.. I call lawyer he has took sanskar's signature.. Now our son will be happy..

Sujata:-Yes jii.. Thank god that girl swara leave from our son's life for forever...  Otherwise she will surely ruin our son's life..

Kavita was hearing all this from upstairs.. She thinks in mind..

Kavita:-How can they do it!? They transferred  all properties to sanskar.. And what about me? Huhh.. No worry.. I'll definitely snatch all this from sanskar.. How dare they can do it? Now just wait nd watch...

___In Kolkata hospital___

Sanskar sleeps get disturbed when he hears someone sobbing sound.. He gets up from his chair and try to find swara but she's not at the bed.. He looks here and there and found her at the corner of room.. She's sitting there and continously saying something and tears are flowing from her eyes... Sanskar feels too much guilt to see his love, his wife in this situation... He immediately goes towards her and try to make her normal..

Sanskar(cups her face):-Stop swara.. Please stop.. See I'm here with you na.. I'll make everything fine, don't cry swara.. I can't see you like this..

Swara looks at sanskar some flashes of their past comes in her mind.. She slowly says"SANSKAR" and smiles a lil... The person whom her eyes was searching from many days was now in front of her... Her eyes brighten up with happiness ... She again says "SANSKAR TUM AA GAE" with same love and slow voice...

Listening his name from his wife sanskar gets happy.. He tightly hugs her nd says "HAA SWARA" but before he can say more.. Swara started shouting

Swara:-Noo.. Sanskar can't come.. They snatched my sanskar from me.. They snatched everything from me.. They snatched my chi(she gets unconscious)

Sanskar(taps her cheeks):-Swara.. Swara get up.. (started calling doctor)Doctor.. Doctor please here..

Doctor:-Ohh god Mr. Maheshwari let her take some rest.. She needs sometime to understand all this..

Sanskar was now all shattered.. He just want to punish his parents for this..

Sanskar:- Doctor can you please take care of my swara for one day.. I'll come back at tomorrow evening...

Doctor:-Sure..!

Sanskar looks at swara and kissed her forehead.. And agrily went from there for Ahmedabad to meet with his parents...

___In Ahmedabad ___

"Mr. Maheshwari.. Mr. Maheshwari.. Kaha hai ap?? Come here.. "😡

A strong angry voice echoed in the whole Mansion.. RP nd Sujata comes running downstairs and found sanskar standing there..