03. Tʜᴇ Hᴏᴜsᴇ

MONTHS LATER

JEON JUNGKOOK

MY sleek black lexus jerked to a stop in front of Taehyung and Yoongi's apartment complex just as Jimin was climbing out of his. He glanced up, his eyes locking with mines and for a brieve instant it was if we were the only ones on this planet. His face fell
and his arms wrapped around the small swell of his abdoment. My fingers tightened around the rubber of the steering wheel as I lashed at myself for bringing this reaction in the man I loved.

Nervous, I duck out making a step forward but frozing when he stepped back. He looked apprehensive and the worst thing was that I couldn't blame him for that. I screwed up royally when I told him all these horrible things three months ago and ever since I realized that a life without him was not worth it, I did my utmost best to make amend but it was the first time we were face to face in a while.

The entrance door swung open and a furious Kim Taehyung holding a baseball bat rushed out stepping between jimin and I and pointing an accusing finger at me he said:

"YOU If you don't get the fuck out of here in the next minute, I'll crack your skull with this." He threatened, swinging the bat for effect. I looked past him, not bothered to watch jimin. He was paled.

"I just want to talk to jimin."

A sneer cut me off. I side eyed taehyung.

"You deserve shit not after the way you treated jimin." he admonshed when jimin rested a hand on his childhood's bestfriend. the latter craned his head back to stare at him. he shook his head.

"I'll talk with him." he murmured. for a moment taehyung looked like he wanted to refuse but in the end he simply heaved out a long suffering sigh, putting down his bat and shooting me one last glare before
walking back inside leaving me alone with jimin.

For a while we stayed in silence in the middled of the street.

"I've missed you." I confessed the word blurting out awkwardly from my mouth. he blushed. i felt the corners of my lips pulled into a smile. As if pulled in I stepped forward, he faltered. i froze, holdinng out my palms to appease him. My throat felt like saandpaper.

"I was wrong." i started, breaking off hesitant and unsure on what to say next. He glanced up at me, expectant. "I am a fool for treating you like that and I swear i'll never forgive myself for driving you away like that."

"You basically called me a slut and told me that I got pregnant to trap you." He reminded me and I could feel the hurt my thoughtless words had caused. I momentarily flinched back. He continued. "i would never do something like that to you. i love you and you left me...with our baby." he cried and I rushed to him, pulling him into my arms. i embraced him tighter than I ever did.

"Please jimin, I don't expect you to forgive me but please just know that i was so miserable andd I realized that i wanted that." I kissed the crown of his head, begging whatever gods to help me calm the man i loved. "You, the baby are everything I've never wanted and what I probably don't deserve." I murmured in earnest. He stared up at me, teary eyes.

"Is it the truth?" He pouted, I kissed him, a quick peck on his plump lips.

"Yes, Marry me?" He gasped, shocked. I used it to drop on my knee before him, pulling out a velvet box from the back of my jeans and opening it before him. He sniffed ungracefully and he had never been more beautiful for me.

I guessed it meant I was in love with him since the beginning.

Someone (I bet Taehyung) cursed from the house.

"Yeah, I want to." Elated I jumped to my feet and swiped him off his feet
he yelped but I cut him off wih a senseless kiss.

"I love you." We locked eyes and he's looking at me with love or maybe he's just mirroring me. We smiled and kissed again. He cupped my cheek.

"I love you too."