page 8;

you've arrived in new york. thank you for attending and picking our airlines. have fun!

i've arrived. turned on my phone to call hyeri. a friend of mine. i'm going to live in her house with her. but a notification popped out,

jeongguk :
yah, where the hell are you? why are you not home!!?
jeongguk :
please anwer me okay? i'm worried for you..
jeongguk :
hey i'm sorry okay? please tell me where you are.

i decided to block his number because hey, i moved to new york to live a new life. i shoudn't dwell on my past. i'm starting fresh here.

i pressed hyeri's numbers and called her.

i've been here for almost half of a year. hyeri's such a nice friend. her place is also very comfortable to live in. she lives with her boyfriend, named taehyung. i actually feel pretty bad that i have to be such a burden and live in her house, but when i offered her that i move out and search for a new place, she insisted. she told me that she's lonely, because most of the time taehyung is out for work. out in the country or coming home late at night.

taehyung is nice. he's warm and all bubbly. he matched well with hyeri, who also has a bubbly and energetic personality. my life's for the past half year has been good. it's pretty nice here in new york.

i got myself a new work as a clothes designer. it's a work that i love and enjoy doing, so i'm glad. it's fun here. i also made some new friends. for example, joy. she's a friend of mine which works in the same company as mine. there's also minho, he's working as one of an athlete in a famous gym. i also met daniel, he's a rapper and songwriter. i met him through taehyung and hyeri.

i like it here. it's nice and calming. and for once, i felt happiness.