please don't leave me

Naruto pov

                           It's wierd because my real biological parents and brother and sister have missed everyday and I don't understand they have not cared in the past so why know. Then I feel sick to my stomach and in the hospital room I run to the bathroom and saw the time it was 6:30 am and I am throwing up ugh. Then the door opened and I saw neji and  he went to the garbage and I throw up agien and so did neji and iruka and gaara and kiba came in and we all throw up. I groaned cause I was the first done and walked out of the room and sighed. Then Prevy sage and baa-chan came in. I saw them and I sighed and groaned and went and laid down and neji came out and then the rest. " so baa-chan when can we get out of here" I asked and laid down. " well about that I need to call the others in here before I explain and yes they need to hear this except neji your uncle knows" tsunada said and we all sighed. " what is going on tsunada-sama" iruka sen-sai said and she sighed and said " you will know when the others get here for know rest up" she said and we are more confused then ever. I sighed and shruged.

                               Time skip 3 hours later

The door opened and I saw shikamaru and sasuke and his faimly and neji uncle and hinata and kakashi and Jiji and shikaku shikaamarus father and I was confused. Then baa-chan came in and Jiji came and put a hand on my shoulder and I sighed. " so why I had you five stay a week is to prove my through and you just did earlier and I am sorry but some how all five of you boys are well pregant" tsunada baa-chan said and I froze and looked at shikamaru and even though he was lazy he smiled and came over. I started to cry and I don't know what I am suposed to do know. " hey naruto what's wrong" shikamaru asked and I cried and said " what am I supposed to do know I mean all of us I have no where to go where the vilagers will wreak and me pregant will just make things worse and I don't know" I said and shikamaru huged me and I sighed. " i would say you could abort then but I don't know what it's going to do it might kill you I do not know I am sorry but you are going to carry them and naruto you can live with me and jiraiya" baa-chan said and I stopped crying and noded.

Then my father came in and said " that would t be nessary the pregant men will marry the father and as the hokage that is mandotory" he said and I froze and looked at shikamaru and his father. " that's fine I don't mind naruto as a son in law and I am sure the baby will be loved" shikaku said and shikamaru noded and came over to me and kissed me and I had tears streaming down my face. " I will get you a proper ring when we get home" he said and I nodded. We kissed and it was a passionate kiss and I melted into it.

                                            Neji pov

                 Marry sasuke but I dont know and I am having a baby this is all confusing. I saw shikamaru and naruto leave and I sighed and looked at sasuke then my uncle who was smirking and hinata who looked like she was going to cry. I am a boy why is this happening I am so confused. Sasuke came up to me and smiled and I don't know why but I smiled back and he had a smile it was almost like narutos. I have always had a crush on sasuke but I also thought he had a stick up his a** and I sighed. He smiled and huged me and I realised I was crying and I hugged him back. " what am I going to do or we I don't know and know we have to get married" I said and he smiled and rubbed my cheek. " shh it's okay neji we will work this out okay" he said and I nodded. Then I sighed and stop crying.

Sasuke leans forward and says " I will get you a proper engament ring okay when we get home" he said and I nodded and said " that sounds nice" and he leaned in. He chuckled and we went for a passionate kiss and it did not break till we needed air and we got up and left. I saw shikamaru and naruto in the lobby hall making out. " get a room" sasuke said and naruto was a tomato red and shikamaru mutter such a drag and troublesome. I sighed and me and sasuke walked out and I saw our faimlys talking and I leaned in and said " it's looks like my uncle and your parents are getting along so is hinata and itachi" I said and sasuke sighed. " it's proably a dream come true for them a sharingun and bakygun" he said and I nodded and leaned in his chest. I sighed contently.

                                          Gaara pov

                    It's kinda wired I knew I had a crush on Lee and know we are having a child togiether and my brother is going to be a father to kibas child. I sighed and looked at Lee and he had his older double hanger beside him. " well you don't have to be apart of the child's life if you don't want to be I don't care" I said and when deep down I did I wanted him to stay. "oh come on gaara that is very unyouthfull I will always be with you I mentioned what I said in the force field I love you" he said and I blushed and smiled. " thank you Lee I feel better know and I am happy you are here even if I don't know how to show it" I said and he nodded and I sighed. I started to cry because I was happy and I sniffed and Lee cupped my check and chuckled.

" what's with the tears youthfull friend and I guess know lover" he said and I cried and huged him and Lee laughed and so did his older counter part. " come on gaara let's go home so I can get you a proper ring and sence we have to be maried" he said and kissed me and it was passionate and I got up and I sighed and looked at my brother and he was still frozen and poor kiba was crying and he did not know what to do.  I wanted to go over there but I also knew my brother needed to man up so I punched him and pointed and he nodded and walked closer to kiba. I nodded and kakashi and a iruka sen-sai were gone and I sighed and left with Lee and his counter part. I saw a cherry red naruto and shikamaru talking with shikamaru dad I am guessing.

                                          Kiba pov

                             I was balling my eyes out I mean I did love kankuro but I don't know what he felt for me. I watched gaara punch kankuro and pointed to me and I was still balling and he raced ntohign my side and saw kakashi sen-sai and iruka sen-sai were gone. " kiba it's okay we will figure it out and it's funny I could not think of someone eles to have a child with so please it's okay" he said and I looked at kankuro and said " really" and he nodded and kissed me and said " come on let's go and get your a proper ring NH" he did and I nodded. We kissed agien and I smiled. I sighed and we left and watched as naruto and shikamaru leave and we ran into temari and kankuro told her and she sighed. We walked back and I had to tell my parents wounder how that is going to go.