help us

Naruto was pined to the wall and shikamaru was free in one force field. Neji was pinned to another wall and sasuke was free in there force field and gaara was pinned and Lee was free and kiba was pinned and kankuro was free. " what do you want with us" kiba yelled pined and shikamaru muttered a troublesome. " I have brought you here to entertain me and you will or the ones pinned will be crushed hands" the voice said and then the restraints on iruka and naruto and gaara and kiba were tightend and they screamed and kakashi got up and looked at the love of his life. " what do you plan to accomplish" shikamaru said and the rest noded while naruto iruka kiba and gaara screamed. " I am bored and I have been watching you and I know all your feelings toward each other" the voice said and shikamaru looked at naruto and he was crying and shikamaru brushed his trears away. Shikamaru pulled naruto in a kiss. " no don't do this shikamaru" naruto said and shikamaru tilted his head. " I am doing this so you won't get hurt anymore naruto" shikmaru said and naruto looked at the others and the others were at it kakashi and iruka and kiba and kankuro neji and sasuke were already mouth rapping eachother and gaara and Lee. " I am sorry shikamaru i know you are with temari but I love you but after this you can forget about me and be with temari" naruto said.

" you trouble some blonde I love you to I was with temari but she was helping me to be able to confuse to you idiot" shikamaru said and naruto cried more and kissed back and shikamaru smiled in it and sighed. Then the cuffes realsied and they still kissed and soon the room was filled with everyone moans and even iruka and neji gaara naruto kiba all yelled there I love you and so did the semes. Then they fell asleep holding each other and the semes held there ukes like there life depends on it. Then they did not know that the man who was the insistgatre smirked while having his own fun with his lover.

When they woke up shikamaru was the first of the two to wake up he saw naruto still sleeping and he smiled and sasuke neji gaara Lee kakashi iruka kiba and kankuro were all dressed and shikamaru dressed naruto and kissed his forehead head. Then there was a bright light. Shikamaru sasuke neji were transported back to the hospital tsunada office and kakashi and iruka came place they were disappeared from same with kiba kankuro gaara and Lee. Tsunada opened her door and saw sasuke shikamaru naruto and neji back and she sighed and huged them but naruto and neji winced. " what's wrong with you to" tsunada asked and naruto and neji gave shikamaru and sasuke the death glare. Shikamaru mumbled trouble some and sasuke sighed and said " while we were captured the person wanted us to entertain him so we all had to have sex kiba and kankuro kiba was the uke gaara and Lee gaara was the uke naruto and shikamaru and naruto was the uke me and neji and neji was the uke and kakashi and iruka and iruka was the uke" sasuke said and neji and naruto gave then death glares even harder. Tsunada sighed and said " I am glad you did not get hurt but naruto shikamaru sasuke neji i need to do check ups and same with kakashi iruka kiba kankuro gaara and Lee and man I don't mean to sound like a Nara but this is troublesome indeed" naruto and neji noded and sasuke and shikamaru picked there ukes up and walks to a exam room.

Tsunada went and checked naruto and shikamaru up frist and shikaku and temari came running. Temari was actually like shikaamaru sister he never had so he was happy she was there. Shikaku was just happy his son and naruto weren't badly hurt and he sighed. Then tsunada gasped looking at naruto stomach. " what baa-chan" naruto said and tsunada shook her head. " o don't know but I am going to need you to stay door two weeks naruto and shikamaru you check out and so you are free to go" tsuanada said and shikamaru looked at naruto and he smiled. " I will be fine go on its just to weeks" naruto said and shikamaru noded and sighed. Then tsuanada noded and walked out and went to check on neji and sasuke.

When tsuanada went and checked up on neji and sasuke and the hyuuga were there and neji uncle and aunt and hinata and sasuke mom and dad and itachi. Tsunada checked then neji she was shocked and neji was the same as naruto what is going on. " neji i am going need you to stay a two weeks and will be moved to naruto room and if the others are the same they will be joining you two" tsunada said and mumbled some no one could hear the rest. Ĺ oh and sasuke is free to go and hisaishi I need to talk to you" tsunada said and neji uncle noded and the three got up and walked out of the room and tsunada sighed and then the rest came. " what do you need tsuanada" kakashi said and iruka was next to him and kiba and kankuro. " I need to check you I have checked naruto and neji and know I am waiting for gaara" tsunada said and the door opened and revailed gaara and Lee and tsunada sighed. Tsunada checked them and iruka gaara and kiba were the same as naruto and kiba and tsunada did not know what she was going to do. Then hinata and hissiahsh came in and tsunada sighed and gulped.

" sence you are the only parent of the patients to show up right know you are the first it's wired neji naruto kiba iruka and gaara have needle marks and have a injection and it is mixing with the sperm they got when all of them had sex and it is creating a womb and a baby and shikamaru sasuke kakashi rocklee and kankuro are the fathers and neji is going to be pregnant in two weeks that is why I wanted to talk to you has anyone had a grudge agienst you" tsuanda said and hisaishi shook his head no and tsunada sighed. " who is the father of neji" hinata said and tsunada sighed and said " sasuke uchiha but keep it to your self's for two weeks and then to make sure I am right for that" tsunada said and the three noded and tsunada sighed. If I am right lord help us this is going to break some people tsunada said. Then the hyuuga left and tsunada sighed and got up and did one last check on the five posble pregant men and went home and told jiraiya and he cried for naruto.