I love you more then anything

Iruka pov

                     I am surprised and know I have to marry and move in with my best friend. Don't get me wrong I do love him and like that I just don't know why me. When we got home and I saw the place kakashi picked out for us witch is his place know going to be ours it is actually really nice its not bad house its pretty clean for him to be lazy. I sat on our bed and sighed and felt content there was a knock on the door and I saw kakashi who was in the living room go answer the door. They gave him a box and it was the hataka elders and I looked curouse. Kakashi closed the door and smile at me and I blushed and felt nervous. " I know we have been best friends for a while and I know this might ruin are friendship and he'll your having my baby but will you make me the happiest man and marry me iruka umino and yes this is my faimlys ring" he said and I started to cry it was beautiful diamond sliver ring. " yes kakashi i will marry you" I said and he put the ring on.

 " yes kakashi i will marry you" I said and he put the ring on

I was so happy and he turollled me around. I laughed and we kissed and I guess this is my life know. Me giving to be married to my best friend and I could not think of any one other then kakashi to have a child with funny I know but it's just how much I love him.

                                         Naruto pov

               When I got back to the house with shikamaru and his father. My stuff has been already moved here and I looked around. I sighed and looked at shikamaru and I hugged him and I walked up to out room and shika was right behind me and I sighed. I can't believe I am pregnant and with the latest person I know other then my sen-sai on my team. I do love shikamaru and I am starting to think he loves me to but I don't know I can tell he dose but it also feels like something is holding us back. Then there was a knock on the door and shikamaru dad gave shikamaru a box and smiled at me and so did his mom and I smiled back. Shikamaru turned to me and shut the door and locked it. " naruto I do love you and temari is like a sister to me so please will you marry me naruto uzumaki-namekaze" he said and I started to cry I was so happy. I could not imagine this day until know and know I see it so clearly. " yes shikamaru Nara I will I just hop I won't be a burden" I said and he kissed me. " don't you ever say that you could never be a burden on me because I love you and I am happy we are having a child" he said and he put on a gourges yet simple ruby ring and it was silver. And diamonds.