XVI

Aiden, Harper, Aria, and Ezra arrived to the islands before Greyson and I even left LA. I had this funny feeling in my stomach of excitement and new experiences. I have to say it stinks because I can't drink but I'll manage with my virgin drinks. They sounded like music in my head, virgin pina coladas, virgin strawberry daiquiris, virgin Miami vices and get the best of both worlds. Laying on the sunny beach and getting my tan on.

It. Was. Going. To. Be. AMAZING!

I was jumping up in down while Greyson stuck the key in our resort suite.

"Come on baby go faster!"

He looked back at me with a smirk on his face, "For you baby, " He paused swinging the door open. "Anything." He finished as I laughed slapping his arm.

"Pervert!! Your so gross!" I walked past Greyson and through the living room and into the bedroom setting my suitcase on a stand.

From the other room Grey says loudly, "You say that now Rowan but you won't be thinking that tonight!"

"You already have one little creation cooking inside me, do you really want another!" I responded back unzipping the case and pulling out a bikini.

He walked in and wrapped his arms around my waist and stomach, "Yes yes! Many kids, so they can all run around and fetch their old man a beer or two. I'm thinking about ten." He nods, "Yep, tens a good number."

I laughed and flicked the bikini bottom at him, "Three is where I draw the line." I shimmed out of his grasp, plucked the bottom off him and started to the bathroom. "Now go get your trunks on, everyone's either already at the pool or the beach!"

"Yes ma'am." He said with a shake of the head.

I stared in the mirror looking at my belly. I don't see any baby bump yet.

We walked down to the pool and used our towel cards and carried the towels down to the beach.

"Can we get chairs and an umbrella?"

He smiles down at me and kissed my forehead, "You can get whatever you want." He walked over to the guy and got what I requested and we placed them next to Aria, Harper, and Aiden.

"Hey guys!" I smiled and waved. "Aiden you look comfortable." I laughed looking at him with his shades on in between Aria and Harper.

He put his arms around them pulling them close, "What more does a guy need? I already have two pretty ladies now three, a beer, the beach, and a bro. Another bro going to get me another beer." He sighed, "It's the life right here."

I shook my head and sat down. I looked over my shoulder and Ezra was coming back with a beer bucket and three Miami vices.

"For my boys and for the ladies." He handed Harper and Aria a Miami vice, "And a special virgin Miami vice for the lil mama."

"Thanks Ezra!"

Greyson reached over me and picked out a beer. He pressed it to my neck and I cringed. "It's so cold! You asshole!" I whacked him on the arm for the second time today.

Aria and Harper cheered. "Hit him harder for me in the soft spot!" Aria proclaimed grinning.

Greyson narrowed his eyes and shot back, "I'm your boss and I can fire you."

I whispered in his ear, "Being the big dangerous gang leader I would've thought you could come up with something better..." I nipped at his earlobe. "I guess not." And quickly leaned back into my chair. He gave me a look, I raised my eyebrows challenging him even more.

He leaned in tailing a finger up the side of my body, "We can continue this little dance tonight."

"Mmm..." I leaned into his touch.

"Enough with the PDA we get it you two are perfect for each other!" Aiden whined.

Greyson and I laughed.

I turned to Aiden and voiced what everyone already knew, "Well I'm not limiting you and Harper so why don't you two stop keeping it quiet and make it official."

Harper turned, "You two know!?"

We both nodded and Greyson answered, "Did you really think I wouldn't find out?"

Aiden says, "Kinda."

Greyson added, "We know about you and Harper too Ezra." They all just stare at us.

I shrugged, "Sorry."

We all kinda sit there for a minute and Aria breaks the silence, "Wanna swim?"

We all go swimming, later that day we go to a club and start dancing. Greyson got into a bar fight with some dude and now we are back in the room and I'm cleaning up his cuts.

"Why the heck did you do it! I was in the bathroom for less than two minutes!" I dab the cut on his cheek bone.

"I don't know. He was pushing me around and I don't like to be pushed around, you know that."

"You can say no to a fight, Greyson!" I pause and walk around him making sure he doesn't have more cuts on his back, chest, and head. "You could've also been more easy on him. He was unconscious!"

He looked down and I rubbed his bare shoulders. "I love you, Greyson."

It was quiet and he gripped my hand holding it tightly and turned around jumping on top of me pinning me to the bed. "Rowan, oh god, I love you so much!"

Later that night we went on a midnight walk on the beach. I got onto his shoulders and he walked for a bit.

I bent down and kissed his messy dark hair. That hair belonged to the man who was responsible for my undoing. A little knot inside of me that swelled up every time I was around him. Greyson, the father of my unborn child.

"Don't ever leave me Rowan Marshall or I might very well die."

He tightened his grip on my legs. His touch sent tingles down my body.

"Never."