Chapter 62

Yoooo what up Wattpad peeps!?!??! :P Sorry if it took a while but hey I updated!!! YAY!! :P

This chapter is for thanks for your HaydenSprayberry comment!!!!! ;)

Thanks for every follow and every vote!! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 62

P.O.V Demi

-“I’m up! I’m up!”, I groaned as Natalie hit me with a pillow. I pushed the blankets off me and sat up straight. I tiredly looked around the room before my eyes landed on Natalie.

-“Are you ok Dem?”, she asked sitting on the edge of the bed. 

-“Yeah”, I sighed running my fingers through my hair, “I had a fight with Olivia last night”

-“Oh I’m very sorry to hear that”, she frowned stroking my arm. 

-“She didn’t die Natalie”, I smirked, “We’ll be fine, she’ll get my point”

-“Ok”, she replied getting back up on her feet, “Come on then the day is starting now!”. I gave her a sleepy smile before I followed her out of the bedroom, lazily dragging my feet on the floor. “Are you working out this morning or tonight?”, she asked raising an eyebrow.

-“Definitely tonight”, I huffed.

-“Okay”, she smiled looking  down at her agenda, “Just get changed and then come meet us in the lobby”, she continued her eyes meeting mine.

-“See you in a bit”, I replied. 

-“You have ten minutes Dem, don’t be late”, she sighed knowing that I would be late anyways. 

-“I’ll try”, I giggled throwing her an amused look. 

-“I’ll come get you if you’re not down stairs in ten minutes and I’ll drag you there even if you’re half dressed”, she said before she closed the door behind her. As if she would ever do that. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun as I made my way back to my room to get dressed. 

P.O.V Olivia

I brought my vanilla latte to my lips, letting out a relaxed sigh. This was what I liked to call heaven in a cup. I looked around the table, trying to concentrate on what Collin was saying. Having a meeting this early on a wednesday should be illegal. Sarah hit me lightly on the arm, silently scolding me for my lack of attention. I gave her an apologetic smile as Collin’s word made their way to my ears. 

-“So how would you feel about that Olivia?”, he asked.

-“What?”, I asked confused. 

-“Ugh”, Collin sighed rolling his eyes, “That’s why you have to listen when I’m talking”

-“I was listening”, I said hesitantly. 

-“No you weren’t”, he frowned, “The meeting is over.”, he said getting up from his chair,  “Sarah, tell her what happened when her mind was on god know’s what planet. I want an answer before 5 tomorrow”, he asked politely picking up his files before walking out of the conference room.

-“So what happened?”, I asked Sarah with a frown on my face. 

-“That’s not the right question”, she sighed giving me a sad smile, “Are you ok Olivia? You look upset”