Chapter 7 [finally]

A/N IM TERRIBLE IM SORRY OMG I MEANT TO UPDATE BUT NEVER PUBLISHED DONT HATE ME XX HERES THE LONG AWAITED NEXT CHAPTER;

Abbie's POV:

Sam had asked me if he could talk to me outside for a minute. I agreed and went out with him by the pool. He looked into my eyes and took hold of my hand. "Yknow Abbie.." He said, trailing off and looking down. Panic rushed through my veins. Should I tell him about me and Connor? He looked back up at me and started talking again. "Ever since I saw you, I thought you were the most-" he got cut off by a wild Conner pushing him into the pool. My eyes widened and I looked at them both, back and forth. Sam was furious and surprised, Connor overall Frantic.

Sam's POV:

just as I was about to ask Abbie to be my girlfriend, that jackass pushed me into the pool! What did I ever do to him?! Was this his thought of some kind of sick joke?! Abbie looked less surprised then I was. Are they hiding something?

Connors POV:

Sam pushed himself out of the pool and walked over to me. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the side of the house and began yelling at me. I wasn't sure what to do, should I tell him about me and Abbie? What would that do? My thoughts were interrupted by Jenn and Andrea coming out of the house with loud music and snacks. "POOL PARTY!" they screamed, grabbing me and Sam. He glared at me and said "This'll be finished later."

The day went on, partying and having fun with the guys +3 and I have to say I had a lot of fun. The night was coming to an end, or so I thought. Around 2AM, I was beat and ready to go to bed, that was until Jenn suggested we play truth or dare.

Andreas POV:

"Abbie, truth or dare?" Jenn says, smiling a devilish smile. "Umm.. dare." Abbie responds, smiling with anticipation. "I dare you..." Jenn says. "... To kiss Sam." Connor looks up in alarm and Sam looks pleased. Abbie looks sick to her stomach.